Andy Mobile Detail

scoots

Just wanted to give a shout out to Andy (AudiOn19s). He performed an exterior detail on my 2011 Mustang GT yesterday, and I am amazed at the results. He was able to correct swirl marks and scratches put into the car by the previous owner. The paint now has a deep shine and looks brand new!

Scott

Nice. What mods on your car or is the 12.7 thanks to the new 5.0l ?

The car has a cold air intake and a tune from the previous owner. I don't know details on the tune since I purchased the car from a dealer and they had no information on it. I need to take it to dyno Brian and make sure it is a safe tune. It would be good timing if he ends up having a dyno day in the next few weeks.

Andy, my RX7 and specB will need your attention before I come home next year. I'll be in touch, but keep me in mind. A year of car cover and storage, I'm sure there are issues to work out.

Let me know what you're thinking. I've been booked nearly a month out since April. Sounds like you're looking down the road anyhow. Shoot me a PM for more info.

[quote name=Antwon

]

Andy, do you do boats?

In general no but mainly because they don't really fit my business model. PM me info on it, the current condition and what you're looking to have done and maybe we can work something out.