Copy a DVD?

MattKatz

Hope it's not copyrighted. :p

DVD burner for one, for copying them I believe you need a program that you can download but I've never bothered so someone will have to chime in here. I looked at it once and most of them looked suspecious or cost money.

Dual Layer or Single Layer copy?

If you want to compress from dual to single, DVD Shrink does very well. Straight dual-to-dual, there are a number of ripping programs. I prefer AnyDVD but also use DVD Fab when necessary (though I use either of them 99% of the time for Blu-ray as DVD's are pretty much obscolete now).

I've been told to use Any DVD and DVD Clone. :ninja: Both are available for nothing if you know where to look.

Any DVD will unlock it and Clone will copy and burn it in less than 10-15 minutes. Works like a charm to "backup" movies

Dual Layer or Single Layer copy?

If you want to compress from dual to single, DVD Shrink does very well. Straight dual-to-dual, there are a number of ripping programs. I prefer AnyDVD but also use DVD Fab when necessary (though I use either of them 99% of the time for Blu-ray as DVD's are pretty much obscolete now).

THIS and you wont need anything else.