Snow Removal Pricing

KennyFKINPowerz

I am in need of some snow removal pricing. I know there are some members on here who do it. I am the HOA Prsident of my neighborhood and one of the main things people bitch about are our roads not getting plowed in the winter. So the HOA Board told people that we would look in to having a private company come do it when it gets really bad. My neighborhood is huge with 707 houses so someone will need to come out and drive around before quoting. Does anyone know of who on here does it or know of a good company?

If I may interject because I have seen this not work in the past. Whomever you hire to do it, will have others on the list. They will not prioritize you before anyone else, and you will still have the same amount of snow on your roads as you do now. My HOA used to collect for the snow removal and the company would have broken down trucks or some other excuse and they wouldn't get to the street until 2 or 3 days after the storm. You need to find someone willing to commit to an SLA and provide proof they can still get it done should their only truck, breakdown.

If I may interject because I have seen this not work in the past. Whomever you hire to do it, will have others on the list. They will not prioritize you before anyone else, and you will still have the same amount of snow on your roads as you do now. My HOA used to collect for the snow removal and the company would have broken down trucks or some other excuse and they wouldn't get to the street until 2 or 3 days after the storm. You need to find someone willing to commit to an SLA and provide proof they can still get it done should their only truck, breakdown.

Or offer enough to make the neighborhood a priority.

We'll have 5 total trucks combined this year, I think we can handle it on time, everytime.

We'll have 5 total trucks combined this year, I think we can handle it on time, everytime.

Ameriscape has 12-13 trucks (I can't remember) and couldn't get us done on time. They would bring 3 trucks to my neighborhood (about half the size of the neighborhood in the OP) and it would take them 2 hours to plow. That was with only making 1 of the contracted 3 passes in each alley way.

You are saying your company with 5 trucks could guarantee that it would be done properly on time, each and every time?

If so, please, call my HOA. They would hire you in a heartbeat.

How much $$$ Per hour to you return to the HOA if you dont?

I'm not following what you are trying to say.

Ameriscape has 12-13 trucks (I can't remember) and couldn't get us done on time. They would bring 3 trucks to my neighborhood (about half the size of the neighborhood in the OP) and it would take them 2 hours to plow. That was with only making 1 of the contracted 3 passes in each alley way.

You are saying your company with 5 trucks could guarantee that it would be done properly on time, each and every time?

If so, please, call my HOA. They would hire you in a heartbeat.

I contracted through Ameriscape last year, I will say this, they do send their trucks out really late after every storm. That is because they have so many accounts that they can't handle them all. Thats why I dont contract through them anymore. I like to keep my customers happy and all they did was make me look bad. I'd love to contact your HOA, do it right, and save you some money.

I contracted through Ameriscape last year, I will say this, they do send their trucks out really late after every storm. That is because they have so many accounts that they can't handle them all. Thats why I dont contract through them anymore. I like to keep my customers happy and all they did was make me look bad. I'd love to contact your HOA, do it right, and save you some money.

I'll PM you contact info later. Ameriscape was fired midsummer. They had been doing a terrible job mowing, and the last straw was breaking someone's sliding glass door with a weedeater

mexiscape :gabe:

They are using another local company in the interim and all the guys are white. It's so weird to be able to go outside and talk to them about something that needs done and they understand

Me and Anthony help each other during the winter. Like he said, we have a total of 5 trucks and I have a bobcat and backhoe that can be left on site at all time in which some can always be there if needed. Contact Anthony or myself if you want and we can get you something worked out. Also I know alot of companies do not do the driveways to the houses. We can offer a service that will not only move the snow off the roads but also give access to the garages. Also I have a big dump truck in case snow needs to be removed from the site.

How much $$$ Per hour to you return to the HOA if you dont?

I believe what he is saying is if you make a contractual agreement to plow said neighborhood within 3,6,etc numbers of hours after a storm or specific snowfall, and you fail to do so, how much are you willing to pay/repay back to the neighborhood HOA for failing to uphold your end of the contract and causing hardship to the members of the neighborhood.

Another example would be if someone delayed paying you for a service, you'd likely charge a late fee/etc because of it. This is just on the flipside.

I think...

Also...I have a family friend that has his own lawncare/snow removal business and has been in business locally for 25 years....PM me if you'd like his info.

I believe what he is saying is if you make a contractual agreement to plow said neighborhood within 3,6,etc numbers of hours after a storm or specific snowfall, and you fail to do so, how much are you willing to pay/repay back to the neighborhood HOA for failing to uphold your end of the contract and causing hardship to the members of the neighborhood.

Another example would be if someone delayed paying you for a service, you'd likely charge a late fee/etc because of it. This is just on the flipside.

I think...

Also...I have a family friend that has his own lawncare/snow removal business and has been in business locally for 25 years....PM me if you'd like his info.

Please reread where I said we can leave equipment on site at all times so there will not be any issues of not being there when it snows. Plus I have one extra plow truck that can be left there on site all time to be used as well.