Middletown Cycle Review? (Franklin)

FocusDave01

thats where i just got my bike from last week it was a decent exp i mean i did walk out with a bike almost a week later (had to come up with down payment) and actually bike is back there now cause when i got her home the right front fork seal was busted and leaking...:-( but man i was searching for there number and came across a site that allowed people to give a review on the shop and i was completly shocked horrible horrible ratings? anyone else deal with them like i said my exp could have been better since they are making me pay half to get my fork seals fixed even tho i jsut bought bike and they shoudl have inspected it mroe thourgh but all the people seemed nice...:dunno:

thats where i just got my bike from last week it was a decent exp i mean i did walk out with a bike almost a week later (had to come up with down payment) and actually bike is back there now cause when i got her home the right front fork seal was busted and leaking...:-( but man i was searching for there number and came across a site that allowed people to give a review on the shop and i was completly shocked horrible horrible ratings? anyone else deal with them like i said my exp could have been better since they are making me pay half to get my fork seals fixed even tho i jsut bought bike and they shoudl have inspected it mroe thourgh but all the people seemed nice...:dunno:

You should have asked for a 30 day warranty or something.

yeah so i knew what i was getting into i just figured since when they get a trade in they would do a full inspection which they said they did and all i did was ride it home and soon as i got home taking pics i notced it made me sad :-( but since i referred them a sale there gonna pay 100 of it told them to do both sides so 125 is better than 225

i tried but they said its sold as is so i guess really nothing could have been done maybe an 06 with 7k miles is un warrantable (not sure if thats a word but made it up anyway lol)

That's probably BS, I bought an 02 with 7000 miles on it last year and got a warranty. There was a free 30 day and I payed a bit extra for a two year to be safe.

wish i would have been offered that now wish there was a another place i could get a warranty from but prob gonna be hard im still a little mad now especially after talking to a few people that have dealt with them and saying that if they said the bike was rideable and you get it home and the fork seal is busted then thats wrong of them o well im a easy goin guy and kinda impatient so ill just deal with it just want my bike back lol