Man Sues White Castle over seats being too small for fat people

twistedfocus1647545489

Aren't you super fat? I bet you wish youd thought of this ingenious scam.

why do you care? and no I dont scam anyone but you seem like the kind of person who would, such bad charecter and all. So I feel sorry for your family.

Fat person detected.

Were you not the guy who got picked on as soon as you joined up for having a v6 mustang but now your so "in"..

guess I will be all butt hurt over here where you guys wanna be.

who are you two again? oh yea internet guys, troll on fellas lord knows you can't be cool in real life.

why do you care? and no I dont scam anyone but you seem like the kind of person who would, such bad charecter and all. So I feel sorry for your family.

Were you not the guy who got picked on as soon as you joined up for having a v6 mustang but now your so "in"..

guess I will be all butt hurt over here where you guys wanna be.

who are you two again? oh yea internet guys, troll on fellas lord knows you can't be cool in real life.

must be thinking of someone else. i had a v8

I LOL and then :dumb: over people like this guy.

How exactly are his civil rights being violated?

How exactly do the ADA guidelines apply to him? Has he been officially diagnosed as being disabled? What role do his actions play in all of that?

He just wants to sit down like a normal person, yet he's close to 2x the fatness of the average person. Hmmm.....me thinks he needs to put the burgers down for a while and lose some lbs.

Personal responsibilities; seems no one has them anymore.

Lawsuits in this country is out of control.

http://www.legalreform-now.org/menu3_3.htm

A large number of lawsuits will be filed this year in state courts throughout the land. Over 15 million. That works out to one new lawsuit every two seconds. Or one lawsuit for every 12 adults in America. Truly a large number of lawsuits.

My character was never in question. Your weight on the other hand is. Clearly you displayed why I don't like fat gimmie gimmie people that think everything is cool when you slam big macs every 5 mins and expect the world to compensate you failures.

Wait a sec why is my weight in question? Why do you care? I never even weighed in on weather or not this guy is a retard or not just that you guys get all worked up over something that is dumb.

If you guys put half of the energy into something worthwhile, hell even your own job and then worried about your own world as in yourself then it would be a better place.

You young kids wonder why all the cool old school kids don't hang out anymore.. Or why anthony dosnt post much anymore. Well pan duh and jeffro your type of Internet guy( follower) (little bitch) would be the reason. But ill bet you are the bomb at keggers or high school parties keep it real guys.

Wait a sec why is my weight in question? Why do you care? I never even weighed in on weather or not this guy is a retard or not just that you guys get all worked up over something that is dumb.

If you guys put half of the energy into something worthwhile, hell even your own job and then worried about your own world as in yourself then it would be a better place.

You young kids wonder why all the cool old school kids don't hang out anymore.. Or why anthony dosnt post much anymore. Well pan duh and jeffro your type of Internet guy( follower) (little bitch) would be the reason. But ill bet you are the bomb at keggers or high school parties keep it real guys.

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=30604&t=o