Free full size mattress

Trouble Maker

• 2 weeks later...

So, was the price too high? Do people really have some hang up about accepting things for free? Well today and today only I will lower my price from free to 1 6 pack of decent beer if it helps you sleep at night. Only some pun intended.

Seriously, it's free and I would rather someone get some more use out of this than it get thrown away. But if someone doesnt come pick this up soon I will have bulk pickup come get it as it's jus taking up space in our spare room right now.

• 2 months later...
Most places will not take a mattress after the bed bug thing.

As far as I can tell some charity's still take them.

http://www.furniturebankcoh.org/have-furniture/residential-donations/

To receive a FREE pickup, please provide at least one of the following essential items:

BEDROOM - Matresses

Worst case, Columbus bulk pick up comes to get it, but there is nothing wrong with it other than it being used.

http://publicservice.columbus.gov/bulkitems/

A used bed is better than no bed to someone who can't afford to buy one.

I've just been lazy and not contacted either. I put some other things up for sale and it made me think of this so no reason not to bump it one more time before I call someone to come pick it up.

I could just be like my neighbors and leave it outside until the property mgmt comes and does something with it. :dumb:

6 MORE FUCKING MONTHS BEFORE I CAN BUY A HOUSE. I'm gonna shit on some of my neighbors doorsteps when I leave this place.

Define "used". Am I going to get the herps if I accept this? lol. I actually am interested. I am moving and need something better than an air mattress to hold me over until I can buy a nice bed set.

It's still in decent condition. Neither of us have the herp so you should be all good there. :gabe: