osu booster that resulted in Hall Howard and Brown's suspention steps forward

Sturg1647545502

So at the time of the event, 5 "current" players and 2 "former" players were there.

The "current" players (at the time of the event) were Pryor, Newsome, Brown, Howard and Hall. The 2 "former" players (at the time of the event) were Smith and Ginn.

Brooks with Sports by Brooks is a fucking idiot. The Plain Dealer already identified all 5 "current" players earlier in the week.

I can say for myself that a free ride to a shit school like osu is not worth the chance at a injury that could stay with me for life. For your whole life not just ur years at a party school. Yes a scolarship is nice. But not worth a lifelong injury for free. In one game that school makes enuf for each players school and about a few extra million dollars. That's one game. So all you who think a wee scholarship is enuf go ahead and get on that feild break ur neck back and bones and when ur 50 and can't work from all the pain ask man was it worth playing for nothing. It dosent make sence to me but hey I don't watch sports unless there a motor involved.

Say what?

Trust me when I say that I am not an OSU football fan...but as an educational facility they are one of the best in the country. Ignorance is bliss. Foot in mouth = you.

-Marc

Say what?

Trust me when I say that I am not an OSU football fan...but as an educational facility they are one of the best in the country. Ignorance is bliss. Foot in mouth = you.

-Marc

ask man, make sence

I can say for myself that a free ride to a shit school like osu is not worth the chance at a injury that could stay with me for life. For your whole life not just ur years at a party school. Yes a scolarship is nice. But not worth a lifelong injury for free. In one game that school makes enuf for each players school and about a few extra million dollars. That's one game. So all you who think a wee scholarship is enuf go ahead and get on that feild break ur neck back and bones and when ur 50 and can't work from all the pain ask man was it worth playing for nothing. It dosent make sence to me but hey I don't watch sports unless there a motor involved.

than those guys that are afraid of injury and dont accept the rules do not have to play. its their choice. they know damn well its against the rules to accept any sort of money or benefits. nobody is forcing those guys to play football. most of them play because they love the sport or because they are going for something bigger. the scholarship is just an incentive for the guys to come to the school. they are given an opportunity that not many people get.

you guys are crying about how much money the school makes off the games, so fucking what. the school is a business not a charity. those millions of dollars while probably a good chunk of it goes to the staff, still gets reinvested into the schools and other things to progress the schools.

like i said, if its not worth it to you to play for nothing, than dont

Where at?

?????

Did you think I said play when I said pay?

I could have went to school on my own dime, doing something I didnt want to do, and still only make less than $100k per year. I figure why waste the time an effort. Now if I could have gotto a free ride and did something I loved plus a shot at a possible million dollar career, I would have certainly went. I dont think alot of these guys are going to further their education was my point.