Hey Everybody!

Ian_12

Obviously new here and my name is already known. So moving on. Friend told me to join up and decided to see what is going on here. A little about me......I live a boring life working at TRC testing cars, eating, sleeping, pooping, and working on cars on the side. Currently have a 200sx with bluebird sr20det that I have done a lot of repairs on from previous owner screwing up the swap (especially the electrical!). I am in the process of painting it to remove a horrid/retarded paint job, and put on a factory BMW color, Calypso Red Pearl.

For me, well nothing special. I just traded in an e36 328is for a 2012 Cruze. Yeah, I know......:dumb:......but have to understand the whole situation. I was trying to get a Shinka RX-8, and financing fell through. My Saturn had a mishap, and then my bimmer dropped another fuel pump which I found cavitated itself due to lack of space between prefilter and tank. Within seconds, it would get so hot, I couldn't touch the wires going to it (found that by hot wiring it to test). Luckily fuse would pop within millisecond to prevent it getting too hot. It basically became a bomb, and due to issues with financing, I just needed a new car right away. So other then my Cruze, I have a 95 Saturn SL2. I am one of those idiots tooling around with a turd. Currently building a new engine for it, just got new struts (reusing old lowering springs), and bought new parts for a rear disc swap. Also in the works for it is turbo....:lolguy:.....Not looking to make a lot of power with it. Looking more towards something quick and fun, while popping the hood makes you wonder if it was factory boosted. But had to put turbo parts on hold for now and only got the 4g63t manifold/heat shield at the moment (minor mods makes it fit).

So yeah, that's all. Maybe more, but can't remember.

• Upvote 3

Friend told me to join up and decided to see what is going on here. A little about me......I live a boring life working at TRC testing cars...

TJ? Where do you work at TRC?

I'm a customer there and spend most of my work day there, so we've probably seen each other around.

Welcome to the board.