anyone looking for a turbo mustang?

OGRE

I would pick this up in a heartbeat if i didn't have a new son coming any day, and it is about 400 miles away, but it's definatly a steal, he will take $5000.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/mustangs-sale-wanted-1994-1998/1309574-1996-gt-turbo.html

hopefully you dont have to be a member to look, i want this bad but just horrible timing right now.

He said tuned in june makes 400hp, the car has 60k miles ish, he says it has a little blow bye. i'm not a turbo guy would that mean it will need engine work or that the boost pressure might be a bit high for stock rings?

He said tuned in june makes 400hp, the car has 60k miles ish, he says it has a little blow bye. i'm not a turbo guy would that mean it will need engine work or that the boost pressure might be a bit high for stock rings?

rings need replaced. i bet it smokes.

It's not a big deal. You can drive it for thousands of miles just like it is.

It's not a big deal. You can drive it for thousands of miles just like it is.

ok, being a NPI motor. that is good power, with heads/intake on top od a new shortblock of course. the thing would make more power with less boost.

ok, being a NPI motor. that is good power, with heads/intake on top od a new shortblock of course. the thing would make more power with less boost.

Those shortblocks are only good for about 420-450 at the wheels safely. With some PI heads and a built shortblock you can get 550-600 easy with that kit. I wouldn't worry about building the stock shortblock with PI heads. Just drive it as it is and have fun with it if you get it. It almost at it's limit anyhow.

Those shortblocks are only good for about 420-450 at the wheels safely. With some PI heads and a built shortblock you can get 550-600 easy with that kit. I wouldn't worry about building the stock shortblock with PI heads. Just drive it as it is and have fun with it if you get it. It almost at it's limit anyhow.

got a vid from the guy, there is a little smoke coming from the valve cover breather at idle, pm me your e-mail and i'll send u the vid.