Caught an intruder (pics)

TTQ B4U

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrapped the metal snap traps with bubblewrap intertwined with 1000ct Egyptian cotton so when it comes down on Them it gently holds them down while being comfortable. I then release them I to a mouse sancuatry where they Live out their remaining lives in blissful peace and harmony.

I wrapped the metal snap traps with bubblewrap intertwined with 1000ct Egyptian cotton so when it comes down on Them it gently holds them down while being comfortable. I then release them I to a mouse sancuatry where they Live out their remaining lives in blissful peace and harmony.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll have to try that. I haven't been catching mice at all with my Tempurpedic pillow traps

Cant believe there is a actual discussion on the proper way to kill a fucking mouse.

I shot one with a rubber dart cross bow when I was a kid. The shock either knocked it out or broke its neck. Tossed it in the burn barrel and went back to shooting stuff with my bad ass rubber dart crossbow.

What a turnaround for you! lol

I laughed considerably. :)

only to have it back in your house is the next day or 2.

think about what he posted.

I can say this, I used a glue trap once and never again, the mouse wanted out so bad it chewed its own legs to get free but didn't instead it bled out leaving blood all over the area

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHnuioyKg5o

Whats the best way to kill it? Lethal injection?

If y'all are so worried about humane execution, get an old bleach bottle (or something similarly shaped), put roughly 1/2 to 1 inch of vinegar in it, followed by the mouse, then finally excess baking soda or some other form of carbonate (cheap-ass sidewalk chalk is fine). Death by carbon dioxide asphyxiation.

At about 20 years old, I moved back in with my folks. Bedroom was already spoken for so I slept in the basement. Kept feeling "something" on my hands while sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Woke up one night to that something licking my fingers.

10 mice caught with snappy-snappy traps in the next 2 nights.

Only problem? Snap sounds waking me up for the next 2 nights.