PS3 Game clearout

Brrcats

I'm freeing up some space on my shelf, want to sell some of my PS3 games that I'm finished with.

Fallout New Vegas - $15

Fallout 3 GOTY - $20

Dante's Inferno - $15

Bioshock 2 - $10

Red Faction Guerilla - $10

COD: MW2 - $25

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $25

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood - $30

Assassins Creed 2 - $10

LIttle Big Planet - $15

LIttle Big Planet 2 - $30

Skate 2 - $15

The Saboteur - $12

Mass Effect 2 - $25

Crysis 2 - $30

Chronicles of Riddick - $5

Killzone 2 - $15

Killzone 3 - $30

Lego Batman - $15

Tom Clancy's HAWX - $15

Resistance - $5

Resistance 2 - $15

UFC 2009 - $5

Motor Storm - $5

Metal Gear Solid 4 - $5

Mirrors Edge - $10

Prince of Persia - $5

Prototype - $15

Uncharted - $10

Borderlands - $10

All games are in great condition

How was Bioshock 2? As good as the 1st one?

Im interested in these:

15 Fallout 3 GOTY

10 Bioshock 2

15 Mass Effect 2

10 Borderlands

and possibbly LBP2. I need to narrow it down. lol

Would you be willing to do any trading? I have too many to list atm (on my way out the door) but I do have all my games listed on the spreadsheet stickied somewhere. Otherwise, Ill be back on later and will list the games I currently have.

If I do buy something, I'll probably stop by Fri night. I'm sure I'll pick something up from you.

How was Bioshock 2? As good as the 1st one?

Im interested in these:

15 Fallout 3 GOTY

10 Bioshock 2

15 Mass Effect 2

10 Borderlands

and possibbly LBP2. I need to narrow it down. lol

Would you be willing to do any trading? I have too many to list atm (on my way out the door) but I do have all my games listed on the spreadsheet stickied somewhere. Otherwise, Ill be back on later and will list the games I currently have.

If I do buy something, I'll probably stop by Fri night. I'm sure I'll pick something up from you.

I can do the rest if you can do $20 on Mass effect 2. I dont really need to do any trading unless you have castelvania. I'm trying to get some funds to cover my taxes on the new car and not take such a hit on my bank account.

Bioshock 2 was decent, the first was pretty epic, this just kinda feels like more of the same. But when the same is good there really wasnt much for me to complain about.

I can do friday, I have the day off. So whenever is fine with me. You still have my number?

I can do the rest if you can do $20 on Mass effect 2. I dont really need to do any trading unless you have castelvania. I'm trying to get some funds to cover my taxes on the new car and not take such a hit on my bank account.

Bioshock 2 was decent, the first was pretty epic, this just kinda feels like more of the same. But when the same is good there really wasnt much for me to complain about.

I can do friday, I have the day off. So whenever is fine with me. You still have my number?

Did I type down the wrong prices or did you change your original ones? lol I didn't mean to change them. Either way, ME2 for 20 is good. I think I'll probably pick that one up. I was thinking of Borderlands, but I would only get that if the gf likes it. I guess I'll see about that one on Friday. ME2 for sure, though. Think I'll hold off on Fallout since November 11th is getting close. ;)

Noticed you've been playing some Oblivion lately?

It'd probably be around the same time I came by last time. Night. I'll give you a text or something before I come by, of course. Not sure I remember what apt number, anyway.

Did I type down the wrong prices or did you change your original ones? lol I didn't mean to change them. Either way, ME2 for 20 is good. I think I'll probably pick that one up. I was thinking of Borderlands, but I would only get that if the gf likes it. I guess I'll see about that one on Friday. ME2 for sure, though. Think I'll hold off on Fallout since November 11th is getting close. ;)

Noticed you've been playing some Oblivion lately?

It'd probably be around the same time I came by last time. Night. I'll give you a text or something before I come by, of course. Not sure I remember what apt number, anyway.

Yeah, you offered $5 less for fallout 3 and $10 less for ME2. Someone offered full price on ME2 yesterday afternoon and I took them up on it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Borderlands is good, lots of hours into that game. Let me know, I should be around on Friday night since I have to get up early to go to the airport on Saturday. My apartment is 8269.

Back in the day I never got a chance to play the expansions for oblivion so i picked up the new anniversary edition that had them built in. Game still kicks ass 5 years later. I'm going to go into a hermit like state once november comes.

PM me what is left, I might take a few off your hands if you want to do a package deal on some.

done