Straight Razor Shave

99FLHRCI

I am looking to get one before my Rehearsal Dinner or Wedding. Who has had one and can recommend a place? I found Mug & Brush for $35 and Virtue Saloon & Barber Shop for $35 including a haircut. I would prefer some personal recommendations though.

Use one of these. It has 5 fucking blades.

http://freesampledeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/gilletteFusionProGlideRazor.png

I have a 3, 4 and 5 blade disposable. Honestly I like the 3 best. The 4 and 5 seem to clog up real fast. Even those don't touch a QUALITY straight razor.

Unless you have Parkinson or Huntington's or one of those shaky diseases, you'll be perfectly fine.

Honestly, the best shave I ever had was by an old guy that looked like he was 80 plus shook like he was being robbed until he started shaving. As soon as the razor touched your skin it felt like a feather being dragged across and it was the smoothest my face has ever been.

I go to a guy named Dave. Been going there for a few years. Great hair cut and he straight razors my neck and side burn areas. Warm lather too with a hot towel. He does the whole face if you want. He is in Polaris located at the Hilton Head.

Dave Buell

Cell (614) 394-5718