Call out...

NTHER91

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a nut alergy. i was hesitant to try them for fear of anaphylactic shock. i just said fuck it yesterday.

You seem to be fine around my nuts

i was trying my attempt at being a troll bully. so how was i.

You ever see a girl handle a gun for the first time? Like that, but worse

I will never make a thread calling someone out farther than 2 weeks in advance. That's just pointless and makes you a keyboard racer. Members should be better

hey phil, can i schedule a 60 roll in 2013 for some chipotle? ill give your nitroused segway the hit. we can teleport there afterward.

hey phil, can i schedule a 60 roll in 2013 for some chipotle? ill give your nitroused segway the hit. we can teleport there afterward.

I'm an innovator, I'm dropping an lsx in a hover round then flat rolling every elderly person for their ssn. I'll take that bet just let me refill the flux capacitor so I can get back safely.

To all the trolls out there

Don't remember any of your names cuz you are busy here or pulling other internet bbs's to here instead of having a real life .. But this is a racing site so it's time to put up or shut up

Next year from first day of spring to last day of summer any race, anytime.

I challenge All of these keyboard bad asses that need taught a lesson. I mean this is a racing site with other bits of life tossed in, right!?

Please post date of race or just lock it in for further review

Any flame by a troll will be considered a forefiture.

Cr winter starts early this year

This racing season isn't even over, why don't we race tomarow? Oh wait you're internet trolling for next year? Hopes and dreams much?

No wonder this thread sucks.

Mattsv8 you should stick to dancing with your blonde haired buddy at the club like in the early 2000's , but do not fret we will have our race you will win but I am a man of my word.

I dont know if I was frustrated at not racing at all this year or what but...

To the rest of you That matter I am sorry I had an attack last night that I cannot quite explain, you see I could not sleep and was in a mood. Off my meds perhaps? but I assure you I will make more of an effort to continue my one sentence meaningless posts and help in tech when I can.

Now the trolls are safe for another year I guess.

Way to be original guys, lets flame the new guy and call him annoying cause we know nothing about him, now lets put or helmets back on and head back to class now hmmm?

It's not That your a newb, your just really fucking annoying. Just lurk, learn how the board works, post only when it's needed. You are starting off on the wrong foot cause your not funny, your cars a turd Burglar, you have full conversations with people u can text, and did I say your really fucking annoying? Don't make me start a thread about you.

Edited by FILL