E-cigarette?

Scotty2Hotty

I used to use totally wicked e-liquid...think it was the "Toronado" version. It was alright, but I needed the 30mg stuff to actually give me enough kick to stop smoking. It'll give you a nice headrush with that concentration. After about a month I was coughing up the leftover crap from cigarettes in my lungs. You still get harassed about "smoking in nonpermitted areas", though, so I just started dipping snus.

If you are going to do it, just make sure the liquid doesn't use diethylene glycol(automotive antifreeze) as a vaporizing agent, make sure it's polyethylene glycol(that's the stuff used in asthma inhalers). It's a bit safer.

jesus christ i pity those who smoke. rofl

I quit smoking a long time ago. Then I used my friend's Blu E-Cigs. They were great. I got the nicotine buzz without any smoke in my lungs. I bought a starter pack. I don't smoke them as much as I used to smoke camels but fuck it I don't care anymore.

Some walgreens around town have disposable Blu cigs. 1 of them equals 1.5 packs of normal cancer sticks. Try one and if you like it buy the starter pack.

I quit smoking a long time ago. Then I used my friend's Blu E-Cigs. They were great. I got the nicotine buzz without any smoke in my lungs. I bought a starter pack. I don't smoke them as much as I used to smoke camels but fuck it I don't care anymore.

Some walgreens around town have disposable Blu cigs. 1 of them equals 1.5 packs of normal cancer sticks. Try one and if you like it buy the starter pack.

I figured it's atleast worth a try. If I don't like it or it don't work, then I'll try something else.

From the pics I have seen of you you should start smoking again and put down the meth or crack pipe or whatever it is you dope fiends do these days.

:dumb:

This coming from guy who survived FAS? I'm pretty sure people don't give up smoking just to turn to a life of drugs, the point is to change yourself for the better, but I wouldn't expect a window licker like yourself to understand that.

Go smoke a pack of full flavored cocks.

This coming from guy who survived FAS? I'm pretty sure people don't give up smoking just to turn to a life of drugs, the point is to change yourself for the better, but I wouldn't expect a window licker like yourself to understand that.

I smoke Marlboro you smoke cock :gabe:

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

Put the pipe down, son.

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

Put the pipe down, son.

Yes I know what I'm talking about, let me be clear so a simple fuck such as yourself can understand. I quit smoking due to health risks. I don't do drugs. You're walking proof that expecting mothers can drink as much as they want without killing the baby. Go eat a dick.

If you still can't understand, bathe in gasoline then go for a smoke break.

I had an E-Cig for a little bit when they first came out. I'm not a fan of them to say the least. I know a few people that have quit buying cigarettes completely and only use the E-Cig. It is cheaper, but I don't think it replaces real cigarettes in the least bit.

Yes I know what I'm talking about, let me be clear so a simple fuck such as yourself can understand. I quit smoking due to health risks. I don't do drugs. You're walking proof that expecting mothers can drink as much as they want without killing the baby. Go eat a dick.

Congrats on being drug free! Makes me wonder why you choose the white trash dope fiend look.

You're walking proof that two boys fucking in the hills of WV can breed.

cigarettes alone cannot ignite gasoline. :dumb: