Need a detailer

LJ

Wife's car needs detailed badly. The focus needs to be on the interior. Not only is she a slob on the inside (can't really blame her, she has driven over 25,000 miles in the past year) but our dog had liquid diarrhea all over the back of the SUV. We tried cleaning it up with a bissel and febreeze, but it still fucking stinks. Exterior could use a nice wash and wax, but like I said, interior is really what needs it.

It is a 2011 Kia Sorento. PM me with services and prices

our dog had liquid diarrhea all over the back of the SUV. We tried cleaning it up with a bissel and febreeze, but it still fucking stinks.

Have you tried the enzyme based products? They have a slight fresh scent to them to help but overall, they work by digesting and breaking down the organics. Does work well. I would definitely do that prior to the pro detail as it will help the whole process.

Outside that replace the carpet/pad. However, new cars are pretty good at coming clean.

Have you tried the enzyme based products? They have a slight fresh scent to them to help but overall, they work by digesting and breaking down the organics. Does work well. I would definitely do that prior to the pro detail as it will help the whole process.

Outside that replace the carpet/pad. However, new cars are pretty good at coming clean.

I always thought that is what febreeze is supposed to be, but I feel like it has only added it's own stench to the car lol

I always thought that is what febreeze is supposed to be, but I feel like it has only added it's own stench to the car lol

Nope....go to Petsmart and look into them. Febreeze is just a cover up. Not at all an enzyme. Nature's Miracle and Simple Solutions are two that I have used with success.

You pour them into the stain/carpet, let them sit, blot them up and let them dry/go to work. Takes 5-10 days to full eat up the stain/smell.

On our home carpet, they tend to leave a slight yellow stain once dried, but wait 5-10 days then use warm water to clean it up and the stain, etc...all come out. The smell and stuff will be gone. Works great. There's one spot in our family room where I know the dog pissed years ago and it's been completely gone since. Not even re cleaning or moisture brings back any residual funk. Nothing.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2750969