All Inclusive Vacation

99FLHRCI

I am looking for an All-Inclusive destination. I am hoping for 3 day/2 night for ~$1500 including getting there (be it gas and a sub 10 hr drive or tickets) for 2 people. Any personal recommendations? I am currently thinking a couples only resort in the Poconos and it looks like $1200 plus gas to get there and back.

http://www.cheapcaribbean.com/core/specialAvailability/cc.4162.html

4 nights, Dreams Resort in Tulum, Mexico. Stayed here last year and paid twice what they are running right now. $589/per person, 5 days, all inclusive (alcohol, food, etc), sick resort. Airfare included.

Checked it out. By the time you get to check out with taxes fees etc it is about $2500 for the minimum package. Looks like a blast though I wish we had a bigger budget. Looks like I may be headed to the Poconos.

The biggest problem I found with cruises was that they left out of Florida. Once I add in plane tickets I am out of budget and I am not spending 2 whole days driving on a 4 day vacation.

Fly southwest to Orlando... just got an email from SW today with deals.. certain days have 60 bucks each way.

apple vacations

I went 3night/4day to RIU palace in cancun this past february for $1200 for both people, all inclusive.

Place was amazing

Just got back from the RIU Montego Bay in Jamaica for my honeymoon and it was pretty awesome as well.