a hand wouldn't have been enough?

LS_Sonoma

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF????? I don't get why they didn't even try to fight back!

Fear. Plain and simple. People without any sort of awareness or training (most anyway) go into "oops I crapped my pants right before they killed me mode". Fight or flight? Most choose sit and quiver.

They're following in the footsteps of Al-Qaeda and the Mahdi militia. This kind of shit is going to keep spilling across our borders if someone doesn't grow a pair and take action. Mexico has been shown to be utterly worthless, along with its military, police and government on the take. We should be treating Mexico like a quarantine. Until it gets better, it can rott in its own filth for all I care.

What happened to the america I loved as a kid and my dad got 2 purple hearts for. we had no issue dropping a bomb on ur head if u come here and f with us. Not yea we will spend a few million a week so we can let you continue killing each other. No wonder the economy sucks a dick all our money is out playing war so people can keep killin. They could do that without our money and a single bomb is way cheaper than a war!