Joel wants a toy

OGRE

Which one would you take?

96 GT, 87k mi. obviously repainted, minimal history on the car, but looks nice, has quite a few basic bolt-ons. he says it does have a bad sensor somewhere. $4200

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/2632921718.html

98 GT 122k mi 2nd owner, original except catback, shifter. Never seen snow, both owners put them away in the winter, current owner had it since 50k mi. They claim it is immaculate, only issue is that the e-brake light will come on on occasion. $4500

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/2562706626.html

I'm picking one of them up on saturday. what can you say i love these slow cars.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I looked at both of those cars and a 94 cobra this weekend, and found ALOT of false advertizing.

on the good side, i have founf a 98 in indy that goes low 12 N/A i just need somone who wants to go with me lol

Just got back from indy, I am in love, this thing is clean, and moddified, it does need tailpipes BAD, it is sooo LOUD! going to try turndowns first because the is nothing after the muffler, but i would like it quiet enough in cabin to let my 3 year old ride without hearing protection LOL.

I'm looking for somthing to take up some space in my garage/wrench on and flog on the weekends. Most know i'm fond of 96-98 mustangs, but i want other ideas too, here is the criteria:

-Rear wheel drive

-2 doors

-Stick shift

-$4500

Go!

Conquest/Starion

headers?

yes, as far as i can see the only drivetrain parts that are on this car that it had when it rolled out of the factory are:

-shortblock

-driveshaft

-axlehousing

i saw a conquest right after i found this car that is pretty cool, it's out of marion if anyone wants to look on criegslist.