Jizzle juice has hoes!!!

phil

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is so interesting, about having a picture taken standing next to 2 relatively average girls, that there is a need to post at thread about it?

If your life revolved around CR, bench racing and slow cars you would probably want to document any interaction with someone who you didnt meat on 1800SINGLES

He upgraded to a cougar last nite who was actually really sexy. Good times as prk always does

Ha ha ha those girls look not so good I can see why people were making fun. The one chick does have some big old tiggles though. Now if the cougar is miss germany then ya she is fly for sure... I was very impressed when I got to put a name to a face.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/e52e4b27.jpg

I would swim up the amazon river with 50lb dumbells attached to my penis, with Oprahs queef as my oxygen supply to have a nice seafood dinner date whilst talking with Brandon over a dial up internet connection on skype.

He upgraded to a cougar last nite who was actually really sexy. Good times as prk always does

I gotta fill you in, i meant to yesterday when you were over but tasha was there. It was funny and caught me off gaurd haha

Haha I went to school with the one on the left her name is sarah, you ( guys!) Will for sure be taking her home!

:lol:

Ha ha ha those girls look not so good I can see why people were making fun. The one chick does have some big old tiggles though. Now if the cougar is miss germany then ya she is fly for sure... I was very impressed when I got to put a name to a face.

Yes sir she is tour the germany :lol: