Galaxy Nexus

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QWERTY is over rated, you don't realize it until you switch and get use to it.

wait for it

I had an iphone for the longest time, and loved the on screen keyboard. I like using swype when its a quick short text, but when it comes to writing paragraphs, its a lot faster for me to use the keyboard.

Looks gigantic.

According to that it's 5.35 x 2.67" x .34"

Not TOO bad

The 4S is 4.5 x 2.31 x .37"

http://phandroid.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/verizon-launches-updated-600x350-1-550x320.png

Edited by kickass

http://phandroid.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/galaxy-nexus.jpg

:megusta::megusta:

What sucks is I don't have an upgrade and I can't imagine how much this thing would be full price.

According to that it's 5.35 x 2.67" x .34"

Not TOO bad

The 4S is 4.5 x 2.31 x .37"

If those are the same numbers I was looking at last night I did the maths... I was bored.

30% more volume and 36% larger footprint.

Meh... I just ordered a new battery for my 3Gs (for only $26) and I might just be content with it for a little bit. We've been spending too much money lately and I don't 'need' a phone if this new battery fixes my issues with my current one.

I'm just not that excited about either of these phones. I'm stuck with AT&T so this phone a bit of a moot point for me if it's only launching on Verizon.

I read it supports HSPA+. How could it be vzw exclusive?

They have 2 versions, CDMA and GSM. In the US verizon will get the CDMA one, which BTW will be fatter, and then other countries will get the slim GSM version.

Come November maybe there will be another ICS phone that I can buy through T-Mobile, but once you go Nexus, it's hard to go back-sus. I even looked at verizon's pricing because I was considering switching for a second but I'd be paying almost double what I'm paying now for far less, with all the drawbacks of being on CDMA. Paying $600 upfront for the phone would still be cheaper than switching to gayrison.

ICS just curb stomped ios5, and then dropped the mic.