April Hockey @ OSU Ice Rink

Paddy O Furniture

Which date do you prefer for "THE HOCKEY"?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which date do you prefer for "THE HOCKEY"?

• Friday April 10th @ 9:15 pm until 10:15pm
    • Friday April 24th @ 9:15 pm until 10:15pm

I am starting to coordinate the next hockey event at OSU. Keep these dates in mind: April 10th, April 17th, and April 24th. They are all on Friday (all that was available). The time is the same 9:15 to 10:15. Depending on how many are interested this time around, we may do an hour and a half. If we have only 10, an hour seems like enough.

Joe

Please vote, it makes life easier. =)

Edited by Paddy O Furniture

I can't make any calls just yet...gotta see how school pans out. This could be a very smooth, gentle quarter or a brutal, county prison-style quarter depending on how a few of my classes go. If it's the latter I might not have time for much other than eat, sleep, work, study :(

Oh quit whining, you're only in Engineering, it's not like you guys ever have any actual work to do anyway :p

good point. lol.

last quarter kicked my butt, so i have to be good this quarter so I don't get in trouble... buuuut, i might have an hour and a half to spare for some good ol ice hockey.

last quarter kicked my butt, so i have to be good this quarter so I don't get in trouble... buuuut, i might have an hour and a half to spare for some good ol ice hockey.

Exactly my situation :\ Thankfully I'm in Finance which isn't as demanding as engineering (thank god I bailed on that gig)

• 2 weeks later...

So would it be cool if I brought some people from my beginner league intramural hockey team? They're all fairly decent, nobody that is god-awful. People were talking about finding a stick and puck session somewhere and practicing so I thought maybe the OR hockey outing would be a decent chance to get some ice time. I understand if we wanna keep this a majority OR event so it's no big deal if nobody wants 5+ people that nobody here knows.

Also, how much is the ice again? 140 or 150 or something?

Edited by Harb67

So would it be cool if I brought some people from my beginner league intramural hockey team? They're all fairly decent, nobody that is god-awful. People were talking about finding a stick and puck session somewhere and practicing so I thought maybe the OR hockey outing would be a decent chance to get some ice time. I understand if we wanna keep this a majority OR event so it's no big deal if nobody wants 5+ people that nobody here knows.

Also, how much is the ice again? 140 or 150 or something?

It is totally fine for you to bring whomever you want. It is OR based, but open to all.

It is totally fine for you to bring whomever you want. It is OR based, but open to all.

I just called the ice rink, was told that they have to drop the Friday late times because they have to cut back on payroll. So, the next open time is a Saturday afternoon on May 9th or 5:15 on May 16th. Oh well.... If any of those times work for you all, let me know.

-P

I just called the ice rink, was told that they have to drop the Friday late times because they have to cut back on payroll. So, the next open time is a Saturday afternoon on May 9th or 5:15 on May 16th. Oh well.... If any of those times work for you all, let me know.

-P

Ah man that's lame, the economy is definitely bad when it starts effecting hockey :mad:

My vote is for the 16th...gunna be out of town for the weekend of the 9th for mothers day.