Nelson Ledges Road Course - October 23rd, Only $110!

theweiser1

Probably your last chance to get over 2 hours of track time for 2011!

Join us on Sunday, October 23rd for a full day of high performance driving within a controlled, noncompetitive environment.

We’ll kick off at 9am with 20 minute sessions for each group (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced) every hour. With 6 sessions from 9-4 and open track time from 4 – 5pm we’ll be sure to have plenty of time on track.

Registration fee: $110

** Registration closes Monday October 17th, 2011 **

http://events.torquedracingsolutions.com/2011/09/14/nelson-ledges-hpde-track-day-registration-information/

I hope to see everyone there!

Shawn

Awesome! Thanks for registering! We had a very good turn out from the CR crew at the June event so im hoping to see alot of you guys at this one!

Let me know if you have any questions. Also which group are you running? Post up a pic of your car so i can put the CR username together with show coming.

What's your policy on changing groups during the day? I would normally run in the A group at a Funday, but I haven't been to the track all year so I was planning on signing up for Intermediate. I just wasn't sure if I'd be able to change groups later if desired.

What's your policy on changing groups during the day? I would normally run in the A group at a Funday, but I haven't been to the track all year so I was planning on signing up for Intermediate. I just wasn't sure if I'd be able to change groups later if desired.

Im flexible. Just talk to me that day and you can swap groups if you want.