Forza 4 Demo

Fubar231

I built up a trans am to like a thousand horsepower with the best tires and everything maxed out and it got zero traction and was worthless.. 400hp vettes were destroying me and that car left me too broke to buy anything else so I sold the piece of shit game and won't play the next one.

I built up a trans am to like a thousand horsepower with the best tires and everything maxed out and it got zero traction and was worthless.. 400hp vettes were destroying me and that car left me too broke to buy anything else so I sold the piece of shit game and won't play the next one.

need better meats bro

I built up a trans am to like a thousand horsepower with the best tires

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

sweet advice breauxh

Try to find a good wheel for XBox 360.

MS: "Hey! We have this great racing sim, it's better than Gran Turismo!"

Me: Oh? Ok, you must have a great wheel to showcase its realism, right?

MS: "We sure do! Check this out:

http://randommization.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Microsoft-XBox-360-Steering-Wheel.jpg

Me: :dumb: Fuck you.

It pisses me off that the better wheels are on one system, but the better game is on another. It's utter bullshit.

There is hope:

http://www.madcatz.com/productinfo.asp?page=248&GSProd=5154&GSCat=98&CategoryImg=Xbox_360_Wheels

But it doesn't look like it'll see the light of day until December.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8uo67OcmK1qa2cpzo1_500.jpg

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Try to find a good wheel for XBox 360.

MS: "Hey! We have this great racing sim, it's better than Gran Turismo!"

Me: Oh? Ok, you must have a great wheel to showcase its realism, right?

MS: "We sure do! Check this out:

Me: :dumb: Fuck you.

It pisses me off that the better wheels are on one system, but the better game is on another. It's utter bullshit.

That wheel does suck ass.

I have this but havn't tried it with the demo. I need to build a stand or something first.

http://static.trustedreviews.com/4a73d0%7C1dfa_3878-2.jpg

Anyone seen this or used it on 360?

http://store.gameshark.com/catalog/enlarge/4720.jpg

Its made by madcatz so it most likely sucks ass.

That wheel does suck ass.

I have this but havn't tried it with the demo. I need to build a stand or something first.

http://static.trustedreviews.com/4a73d0%7C1dfa_3878-2.jpg

I have one. But I've pretty much worn it out. The buttons and shifters stop working intermittently. I'm going to attack it with an S-Torx driver and see if I can fix it.

I'd gladly give MS my money and buy another one.... if they still made it. But apparently, racing wheels aren't important. It's a good thing they don't have a killer racing sim that would need one... Oh.. right...

What a shitty looking pile of fuck

Agreed. I want to call up their tech support about that thing.

Me: I'm having a problem with your Wireless Speed Wheel.

Tech: Ok, what seem to be the problem?

Me: Well, it'll be easier to show you.

Tech: Oh-kay...

Me: Pick one of these up, or just hold your hands out in front of you like you have one.

Tech: Yeah?

Me: Now hold that position for a couple hours. Let me know how you like it, because personally, I think it's a moronic idea.