AT&T Rep needed

jeffro

Did either of you get swindled out of your unlimited data with the vague shady shit they pulled on their website? I'm on hold with CS right now to find out for sure.

Apparently if you order on Apple's website it's no problem. For some reason I assumed my carrier would be less likely to rob me.

So I should be able to get the 4s at new contract rates, if I sign a new contract, and keep my unlimited? But I should go through the Apple site because of some BS they are pulling on the AT&T website? I'm not under contract right now with my 3Gs if it matters.

What if I switch to a different phone? What if i wait? I'm thinking about waiting for the Prime, but if it means I may or won't be able to keep my unlimited data where I could now I may just jump on the 4s.

So I should be able to get the 4s at new contract rates, if I sign a new contract, and keep my unlimited? But I should go through the Apple site because of some BS they are pulling on the AT&T website? I'm not under contract right now with my 3Gs if it matters.

What if I switch to a different phone? What if i wait? I'm thinking about waiting for the Prime, but if it means I may or won't be able to keep my unlimited data where I could now I may just jump on the 4s.

Yes, Apple's site makes the plans much clearer from what I hear. I'd order from there because of the goofy wording on ATT's site makes me feel uneasy even though they assure me I'm still good.

As far as I can tell you can just keep on carrying the unlimited data with you as long as you stay on a smart phone and never trade down to a lower plan. Once it's gone you won't get back in.