FS: Brand new K2 Snowboard

integranator

Hey guys, up for sale is my 2010 K2 Jib Pan snowboard size 153cm

Link: http://www.buckmans.com/store/K2-Jibpan-Snowboard---Mens-OSCARItem_1428=8730.aspx

Its never been used, only tuned. I have kept it for buddies to use, but no one ever used it, so I'm getting rid of it.

Comes with: Used k2 Indy bindings from 2010 season.

http://snowboarding.transworld.net/1000103963/equipment/bindings2/k2-indy/

For free!

Price for everything: 200$ This is a GREAT board, lots of pop, rockered and ready to go for this season. Can't beat this deal.

I have an alpine deck w/ the blue tooth module. I will find out the model number but it was over $200 on my discount and the bluetooth module was another $100. Got it for my wife but the deck is 10x better than anything she'll ever need so I took it out and put in something simple.

170, novice, 13 shoe.

If its a wide board you'll be fine, if its narrow you're SOL.

I am an intermediate-advanced, when I bought my last board I was 250, still am 6'3", also size 13 boot, and I ride a 163 wide board. However, I spend comparitively little time in the park, I prefer carving steep slopes with skiers, so I like the slightly longer board. Before that I was closer to your weight and height (when I was 13 :lolguy:) and rode a 153 wide board.

edit: I suppose it also matters how your stance looks. mine is something like \ | so i can't have my back feet dragging when I turn

Its a park-ish board, so its wide. I'm 6-1, 175 w/12s and rode fine on my first one. The ads all say that its shape allows for a smaller than usual size. So, it rides like a 156 which like someone said on here is dependent on what you ride like.

I'm also looking for an xbox 360 or straight cash money.