Official Avengers Trailer

KillJoy

Looks cool, will watch. I still need to see the new X-Men, Thor, and Captain America. Will be making a date with Redbox soon.

On a related tangent, I'm thinking of going as Tony Stark (as portrayed by RDJ) for Halloween this year. Can't find any good Iron Man suits, however. I guess I could always get the facial hair just right, dress up in a suit and wear some sunglasses (I have a pair that he wears in Iron Man 2), but I figured most people won't get it if I just show up in a suit.

/attention-whore threadjack

We just watched Thor last weekend. It was MUCH better then expected. Not that is was an epic movie, we just went into it w/ VERY low expectations. :)

KillJoy

This is good to hear. I think many - like film critics (who usually suck, anyway) - expect every Marvel adaptation to be portrayed as well as what RDJ has portrayed Tony Stark, and that really isn't all that fair. RDJ is a great actor and is perfect for Tony Stark; expecting everyone to be as great in their portrays (e.g., Thor, Captain America) is asking a bit too much, I think.

On a related tangent, I'm thinking of going as Tony Stark (as portrayed by RDJ) for Halloween this year. Can't find any good Iron Man suits, however. I guess I could always get the facial hair just right, dress up in a suit and wear some sunglasses (I have a pair that he wears in Iron Man 2), but I figured most people won't get it if I just show up in a suit.

You need THIS.

:thumbup:

KillJoy