Forza 4 Oversold...Orders Cancelled

99FLHRCI

I wouldn't fret. They'll be sold as a DLC.

Part of the point of pre-ordering was getting those 5 cars free. Among other freebies. I also do not have a Gold LIVE account so I will have to get one in order to pay to download them.

I bought it at Meijer last night. I really like it so far, but I'm sure I'll get bored with it like I do every other game. Pretty awesome that they have a DeLorean and a GMC Syclone though!

Gets boring to the point of joining rooms just to turn around and hit people head-on. Hearing people scream is music to my ears.

:lol:

They do. Let's run around and around in circles with kids that have too much time on their hands.

It's like NASCAR for people that feel enlightened. It gets boring after about the second lap on any given track.

if you think its boring youve never played with rob(SOL740) jr (marabu) and i... hahaha good times

Amazon with .99 cent day-one delivery for all games. No lines, no annoying game clerks, no gas wasted.

dammit i need to get forza 4...i missed the days of our racing haha

hmm wonder if i can get another bug to whoop some ass

I picked it up yesterday and its not bad. Wish you could see stats on the level up cars before buying/selecting....otherwise it's been great so far. They still need to add a LOT of other cool/rare cars. They don't need 20 different types of Civic's...

:dumb:

Part of the point of pre-ordering was getting those 5 cars free. Among other freebies. I also do not have a Gold LIVE account so I will have to get one in order to pay to download them.

You don't have to pay. If you have an online account just change the setting to FREE account and you can download all day without having an active LIVE account... ;)

Found a copy at Best Buy. They still have one more in Marysville. Gamestop oversold also.

Yea but at least. Gamestop is actually making sure the preorders are filled. Hell at most places you had pre order like 6 months ago if you wanted the limited edition copy. I pre ordered mine from gamestop while about the time everyone was getting the cancellation emails from best buy lol

Does this game have a realistic feel to it or is it more of a game?

Last thing I need right now is something to take up even more of my time this winter other than iRacing, but I have a PS3 and own only one game for the thing...just bought it for GT5 which was a bit of a letdown to be honest. Physics in the game just aren't up to snuff by today's standards. Graphics are amazing though.

Forza 4 feels a lot more realistic to me than 3. They've changed the tire physics (for the better) and have added a "simulation steering" option to the difficulty options. No more stab the brakes and push the stick fully left or right, it feels a lot better to me now. I race with all assists off though, if assists are used it may still have an arcade feel.

The graphics and sounds are much improved over 3 as well.

What the hell happened to having Porsche cars? The new games is great, once you hit level 5 for the brand all parts are free.

Whoever ownes the license for porsche wouldnt let turn 10 use then because they felt it competed with their game. Iirc it was whoever does the need for speed game which is rediculous since while that it a fun game it its anything but a simulation