Saturday, October 15th Shakedown Run for Dox Hangout

Doc1647545523

Thanks to all who attended. If you missed it, you missed some good laughs. :D

Twenty CR members visited during the 4.5 hour time we were running. Three surprises for me: I was shocked at how little pizza was consumed. Also, I had put the movie on just to check the TV and was surprised that everyone wanted to watch it clear through. I was also surprised that at least for tonight, there was no interest in foosball.

I can see how I need some different lighting. The overheads were too bright and the nightlights too dark. A floorlamp or two should do the trick. Thanks for working the bugs out of the XB360. I can see that another one or two controllers could come in handy.

Once we get a few more glitches resolved, things should run smoothly. People offered some great ideas for future gatherings at the hangout, and I appreciate everyone's ideas and support. :thumbup:

Thanks Doc! Hope ya'll enjoyed Forza 4.

Forza 4 was worthy of all the hype. If you need to store that disk in my player, feel free to do so. I'll check it from time to time to make sure it's okay. :)

Can four drivers play simultaneously?

Thanks for bringing the game, and thanks to you, Rally Pat, and Benner for getting everything set-up correctly.

Forza 4 was worthy of all the hype. If you need to store that disk in my player, feel free to do so. I'll check it from time to time to make sure it's okay. :)

Can four drivers play simultaneously?

Thanks for bringing the game, and thanks to you, Rally Pat, and Benner for getting everything set-up correctly.

Glad i could help (what little I did). Thanks for having us out there. And ur office setup is amazing. I want that desk.