4GB iPod Nano GEN 2 - SOLD

Crossle

2nd Gen iPod Nano 4GB with charging cable.

Light blue, screen is in EXCELLENT condition. The whites are not as white as they used to be, but certainly clean. No major scratches/defects.

Standard picture below of the color/Gen I am selling.

Reason for selling: Ran out of memory, picked up a 30GB.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/China_apple_ipod_nano_8gb_Sale_Apple_8_GB_iPod_Nano_MP3_Player_blue_2nd_Generation2008941928466.jpg

732 I listen to a lot of dubstep/electronic stuff that are 5 minute+ songs.

It's still available seeing as the people above who were hot to go on it haven't contacted me hence why it's first come first serve lol.

I'll text you.

I told you two days ago I'd buy it, you declined. I dont have the time nor care to follow every thread/thing that I may want to purchase. If your free tomorrow at lunch I'll swing by, my cell is 614-595-5536.

I told you two days ago I'd buy it, you declined. I dont have the time nor care to follow every thread/thing that I may want to purchase. If your free tomorrow at lunch I'll swing by, my cell is 614-595-5536.

I most certainly did not decline, I provided you with my phone number in a PM and told you to call me when you were ready. I also stated in the mean time it was going to be available if someone wanted it sooner, as money talks and posting walks.

If you did NOT receive my PM then that is a different story. I did not get a response telling me your inbox was full and watching threads of things you want to buy is part of your duty if you really want a item.

• 3 weeks later...