Cameron

Kurt B.

To all those on CR who know my son Cameron, and those who may not, this morning he suffered an apparent heart attack due to an irregular heart beat. He is currently in critical condition at Grant Hospital. Any and all prayers for a fast recovery would greatly be appreciated.

I havent been on CR for awhile for various reasons, and I would like to thank Anthony for allowing me back on to convey the news about Cam, we have both been around the car sceen here for a long time, and of late have had our differences as father and son sometimes do, for all those who know him say a prayer, and for those who do not i sincerley hope you get a chance to meet him someday.

Kurt.

Kurt,

I am so very sorry to hear this. I'm proud to say that I know Cam and literally watched him grow up. I will be hoping with all of my heart that he recovers. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Sincerely,

John

This. Definatly let us know if there is anything we can do.

Haven't seen you in quite a while Kurt. I always thought it was pretty awesome that your son, cameron, would be out with you at events and just hanging out. Best wishes to a speedy recovery to him.

Hang in there Cam and just get better.