KennyFKINPowerz

Aaron

I was going to buy his golf clubs Tuesday after work. I had a doctors appt in Dublin, I was going to swing by and pick them up. He forgets the clubs, and let me know before I drove out there. Not a problem.

We agreed that I was coming to get them today after work. I text him at 4:45 when I am leaving work early specifically to get the clubs. No response. I call, no response, leave a message. At this point, I am not going to drive out there to be stood up.

A few minutes later, he texts that he sold them this morning.

At this point I am just glad I decided not to drive out to Dublin.

He has no integrity. Fuck him.

Edited by V8 Beast
We believe you.. no need to post personal info publicly
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to buy his golf clubs Tuesday after work. I had a doctors appt in Dublin, I was going to swing by and pick them up. He forgets the clubs, and let me know before I drove out there. Not a problem.

We agreed that I was coming to get them today after work today. I text him at 4:45 when I am leaving work early specifically to get the clubs. No response. I call, no response, leave a message. At this point, I am not going to drive out there to be stood up.

A few minutes later, he texts that he sold them this morning.

At this point I am just glad I decided not to drive out to Dublin.

He has no integrity. Fuck him.

quoted just because

Hate to be a dick, but it is first come first serve. To many people flake out, and if the asking amount is met then there is no issue with selling it. I've done and it's been done to me. Deal with it and keep looking for deals. Stop botching on Cr about you big pussy

Hate to be a dick, but it is first come first serve. To many people flake out, and if the asking amount is met then there is no issue with selling it. I've done and it's been done to me. Deal with it and keep looking for deals. Stop botching on Cr about you big pussy

this might be true with craigslist. This is CR, there needs to be more respect given to the members. Also keep in mind in this community when you do someone wrong, things generally dont end well. I have dealt with selling a few things and buying even more on this site apposed to craigslist just because of this fact. I have yet to meet someone thats a flake on here and the second i do i will expose them. There is no place on CR for this.

• Upvote 1

No you don't, but I will accept that.

I am less mad after eating, but still annoyed. I probably shouldn't have brought this up so publicly, but at the time, I was pissed.

this might be true with craigslist. This is CR, there needs to be more respect given to the members. Also keep in mind this community when you do someone wrong, things generally dont end well. I have dealt with selling a few things and buying even more on this site apposed to craigslist just because of this fact. I have yet to meet someone thats a flake on here and the second i do i will expose them. There is no place on CR for this.

This was the understanding I had as well. Glad I am not the only one.

this might be true with craigslist. This is CR, there needs to be more respect given to the members. Also keep in mind in this community when you do someone wrong, things generally dont end well. I have dealt with selling a few things and buying even more on this site apposed to craigslist just because of this fact. I have yet to meet someone thats a flake on here and the second i do i will expose them. There is no place on CR for this.

THIS.

I have sold and bought numerous times on CR because its a community of people who do what they say they'll do. If you don't want to be that kind of community member, that's every bit your right, but kindly fuck off from our community.

The Correct Answer.