KennyFKINPowerz

Aaron

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron sorry you feel this way buddy. I have never screwed anyone over and that was not my intent with you. The clubs were first come first serve, hence the price, as I was trying to sell them fast. I did not get anymore money and the first person that had cash in their hand and was not bullshitting got them.

Not a problem.

You agreed to sell them to me, and didn't even call/text when you sold them to someone else.

Shaddy

Omfg the clubs are sold, get over it. Jesus Christ bitch about somethig less important like you and chris figuring out whose car is slower and whose dick is smaller.

My car is slower, thats for sure.

well since YOU WERE THE TOOL WHO FORGOT THEM, you should of gave the man the decency to get them from you. hell since u fucked up an wasted HIS time you shodl of drove the clubs to him since you WASTED his time when YOU FORGOT them...just saying

!

I have a new Nike golf club for sale if you want it.

lol, what kind?

My dad has a shit ton of clubs, bags, and other misc golf shit he will sell. And it's better than anything Anthony green has.

What kind/how much?

well since YOU WERE THE TOOL WHO FORGOT THEM, you should of gave the man the decency to get them from you. hell since u fucked up an wasted HIS time you shodl of drove the clubs to him since you WASTED his time when YOU FORGOT them...just saying

I was losing money anyways so why would I loose any more by driving them there. i was doing a favor by selling them so cheap to begin with.

Not a problem.

You agreed to sell them to me, and didn't even call/text when you sold them to someone else.

Shaddy

I never heard back from you. I figured you flaked out just like the other people that said they were gonna show up and never did. I was tired of wasting my time and wanted them gone.

I was losing money anyways so why would I loose any more by driving them there. i was doing a favor by selling them so cheap to begin with.

idk integrity...? since u wasted some ones time you shold of made up for it. meh after seeing how you do stuff i sure as hell wont be buyin anything from you.

SHADY

also go run your piece of shit lt1 off a bridge

idk integrity...? since u wasted some ones time you shold of made up for it. meh after seeing how you do stuff i sure as hell wont be buyin anything from you.

SHADY

also go run your piece of shit lt1 off a bridge

I didnt waste anyones time. He had a Dr. appt. And I told him that I forgot them way before his appt.

Your shit doesnt even run you tardo fuck. Go push your piece of shit in to the lake that all your broken down ass watercraft are sitting in.

And I dont have any broke down slow ass neon parts to sell you anyways.

I never heard back from you. I figured you flaked out just like the other people that said they were gonna show up and never did. I was tired of wasting my time and wanted them gone.

You agreed to a time and place, what was there to be said afterward? Did you want him to call every half hour to remind you?

Edited by V8 Beast
edited out private info

I didnt waste anyones time. He had a Dr. appt. And I told him that I forgot them way before his appt.

Your shit doesnt even run you tardo fuck. Go push your piece of shit in to the lake that all your broken down ass watercraft are sitting in.

And I dont have any broke down slow ass neon parts to sell you anyways.

aww thats cuteeee ...odd thing is i drove the srt today hmm.... so you fail.

my watercrafts awwww they both run. an they run goood ... fail #2...

All in all you fail. please try again

• Confused 1

You agreed to a time and place, what was there to be said afterward? Did you want him to call every half hour to remind you?

We never agreed on a time and place, thats just it. The last pm that I recieved from him on Tues eve, was that he would let me knkow on a time that worked for him. I never got that time until the call I recieved today. that he was on his way. The clubs were sold in between that time. Do you know how many people said I will be there tomorrow and never showed up? How was I supposed to know that he was not doing the same thing? I'm not sure where the hell is is getting anything other than that.

Its a set of fucking $75.00 golf clubs, REALLY??? Acting like it was a fucking car or something. DAMN!!!!!

aww thats cuteeee ...odd thing is i drove the srt today hmm.... so you fail.

my watercrafts awwww they both run. an they run goood ... fail #2...

All in all you fail. please try again

Well shit miracles do happen I guess. WOOO FUCKING HOOOO!!!!

Oh everything runs FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Your Junk :)

We never agreed on a time and place, thats just it. The last pm that I recieved from him on Tues eve, was that he would let me knkow on a time that worked for him. I never got that time until the call I recieved today. that he was on his way. The clubs were sold in between that time. Do you know how many people said I will be there tomorrow and never showed up? How was I supposed to know that he was not doing the same thing? I'm not sure where the hell is is getting anything other than that.

Its a set of fucking $75.00 golf clubs, REALLY??? Acting like it was a fucking car or something. DAMN!!!!!

wow

Can you not read or something? Read my screen shot of your response...

What did someone hack your computer and make it up?

You look retarded.

Dude, it clearly says:

Aaron: "Tomorrow around 6pm?"

Chode: "Sounds good! Give me a call when you are on your way"(So I can trolololol you)

+1

Clearly timestamped last night, being that it was in a message you sent a reply to.

Well shit miracles do happen I guess. WOOO FUCKING HOOOO!!!!

Oh everything runs FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Your Junk :)

shit my "junk" has made more passes an won more races then in one season then your car will ever do... FACT.

call me when your broke dick lt1 makes a 1000( ...yes a thousand) passes being driven to and from the track..and then going out an street racing for 6 hours...

shit my "junk" has made more passes an won more races then in one season then your car will ever do... FACT.

call me when your broke dick lt1 makes a 1000( ...yes a thousand) passes being driven to and from the track..and then going out an street racing for 6 hours...

Paul you douche. I was making passes when you were still in middlesschool you slow fuck. Dont you ever try to match your year of slow passes to my 20 years of racing you tool.