KennyFKINPowerz

Aaron

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul you douche. I was making passes when you were still in middlesschool you slow fuck. Dont you ever try to match your year of slow passes to my 20 years of racing you tool.

please if your that old then you really are worthless owning a ltfail

Wow, this is one of those CR threads that we'd all be better off without. I've met just about everyone in this thread, and guess what, you are all being worthless fucks right now.

Aaron, dude really? Is it that big of a deal?

John, yeah it seems like you could've waited for Aaron he was making an effort, but someone showed up with the money. I'm not sure what I'd have done in your shoes honestly.

Paul, shut the fuck up, this doesn't really concern you

Phil, you can shut the fuck up too, you sounded just like Aaron when Just2Sweet bought that red Camaro, we all know you take forever with shit and was trying to get a loan, and then you cried about it when it was gone.

The rest of you are just being trolls, carry on.

Wow, this is one of those CR threads that we'd all be better off without. I've met just about everyone in this thread, and guess what, you are all being worthless fucks right now.

Aaron, dude really? Is it that big of a deal?

John, yeah it seems like you could've waited for Aaron he was making an effort, but someone showed up with the money. I'm not sure what I'd have done in your shoes honestly.

Paul, shut the fuck up, this doesn't really concern you

Phil, you can shut the fuck up too, you sounded just like Aaron when Just2Sweet bought that red Camaro, we all know you take forever with shit and was trying to get a loan, and then you cried about it when it was gone.

The rest of you are just being trolls, carry on.

your old stfu

please if your that old then you really are worthless owning a ltfail

Dude I have 5 kids, a house, 3 cars and all my other toys. When you get to my level then you may speak to me. I dont have 1 year of running up and down the freeway under my belt in a fucking Neon and some track passes speaking for me.

You balance all the shit that I balance everyday and still have time to have a "SLOW LT1" then you have accomplished something.

I have been faster than you ever will be and I will always have more experience than you. Please go reflect on how worthless you truely are and how little you have accomplished in your life so far.

Liar

Dude I honestly dont care what you think at this point. This has been more trouble than its worth. If your really that bothered about the whole situation then just dont ever try to buy anything from me again. Like I said I have never had any kind of issue like this with anyone and I am sorry your not happy.

Aaron, I believe I have some Tommy Armour clubs I can sell super cheap. My parents were having a huge garage sale a few weeks ago and never sold them. They aren't the best, but I still use them. There is a whole host of clubs you could choose from. I'll text my mom and see if she still has them. PM me your number and I'll shoot you a text back.

Dude I honestly dont care what you think at this point. This has been more trouble than its worth. If your really that bothered about the whole situation then just dont ever try to buy anything from me again. Like I said I have never had any kind of issue like this with anyone and I am sorry your not happy.

Still hasn't acknowledged the facts.

And I most certainly won't buy anything from you, ever.

Just shaddy. Not mad, just annoyed.

This is about principle, nothing more.

Aaron, I believe I have some Tommy Armour clubs I can sell super cheap. My parents were having a huge garage sale a few weeks ago and never sold them. They aren't the best, but I still use them. There is a whole host of clubs you could choose from. I'll text my mom and see if she still has them. PM me your number and I'll shoot you a text back.

Thanks, PMd.

Still hasn't acknowledged the facts.

And I most certainly won't buy anything from you, ever.

Just shaddy. Not mad, just annoyed.

This is about principle, nothing more.

Thanks, PMd.

Principal? Your acting like someone murdered your dog and stole your car or something. Did you ever think maybe miscommunication or lack there of? Did you ever call me to work out any further details? I know you had my number because you texted me. Sorry you feel annoyed but there is nothing I can do.

Maybe i should rub your back and tell you how everything will be ok?

Seriously though. I had no ill intentions here and I am sorry things didnt work out.

Principal? Your acting like someone murdered your dog and stole your car or something. Did you ever think maybe miscommunication or lack there of? Did you ever call me to work out any further details? I know you had my number because you texted me. Sorry you feel annoyed but there is nothing I can do.

Maybe i should rub your back and tell you how everything will be ok?

Seriously though. I had no ill intentions here and I am sorry things didnt work out.

Not sure what you expected. On Wednesday evening, I PMd you I would get them Thursday at 6pm. You agreed, and gave me phone number and address. Thursday leaving time comes around, sold.

Shaddy

Not sure what you expected. On Wednesday evening, I PMd you I would get them Thursday at 6pm. You agreed, and gave me phone number and address. Thursday leaving time comes around, sold.

Shaddy

I went back through all of my pm's and did see where you pm'd me yesterday. I was pming back and forth with 4 people on those clubs and I must have gotten yours mixed up in all of that. I apologise but I honestly did not think that you had contacted me and I figured that you were just gonna be a no show.

I went back through all of my pm's and did see where you pm'd me yesterday. I was pming back and forth with 4 people on those clubs and I must have gotten yours mixed up in all of that. I apologise but I honestly did not think that you had contacted me and I figured that you were just gonna be a no show.

THERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand, Apology accepted.

/gayness

Paul is still a Neon owner though.

Paul do you realize that when you grow up and you become a big boy, that your gonna have to talk to your kids and grandkids about all the cars you owned. Your always gonna have a Neon on that list........... That is something that you will never be able to undo.