anyone here work at a car dealer?

thorne

Lets say for arguments' sake my beacon scores are 815, 780, 790. What kind of interest rate is your lender going to give me on a high mileage 12 year old car? Oh, and I've got a good debt to income ratio.

I ask out of curiousity, we don't get a lot of those kinda cars through here.

Lets say for arguments' sake my beacon scores are 815, 780, 790. What kind of interest rate is your lender going to give me on a high mileage 12 year old car? Oh, and I've got a good debt to income ratio.

24.99%

Unrelated to post but, I sent you a PM about a car for woman friend.

True that, but without credit or a down payment and verifiable income that may be their only option. Thorne, may want to have them check out a credit union they're usually pretty lenient and might be able to help. I bank through the Credit Union Of Ohio (http://www.cuofohio.org)

i'm not talking about sarah you dofuss. I'm talking about amanda. She's on social security and her bf works. I talked to my parents about it tonight. IF she can save up 600$ in 2 months I'm going to loan her money and we will find her a used honda.

She's actually been kinda helpful to me lately. She don't ask for shit in return. She actually has a endearing quality I never noticed.

She still annoys me though LOL.

7.19%

i'm not talking about sarah you dofuss. I'm talking about amanda. She's on social security and her bf works. I talked to my parents about it tonight. IF she can save up 600$ in 2 months I'm going to loan her money and we will find her a used honda.

She's actually been kinda helpful to me lately. She don't ask for shit in return. She actually has a endearing quality I never noticed.

She still annoys me though LOL.

I have my 99 civic with 102k original miles, and 5 spd that I want to get rid of. $4000