Pretty sad video on Scott Hall (pro wrestler)

DaddyBuiltRacing

Did anyone catch this last night on ESPN's 30 for 30? If not then its a pretty good watch. Really sad and reminds you so much of the Mickey Rourke movie "the wrestler", that host even comment on that

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLyKoA5S1RhKxZJyl

Damn that's sad. I was/still am (sort of) a pro wrestling fan. I grew up in the mid 80's watching it and I remember when Scott Hall came into the WWE. I remember when he left WWE and went to WCW and after that I never really heard about him. Just Kevin Nash. Sucks that it happened to him. I couldn't see him living another year or two.

<--- obviously one of the biggest Scott Hall fans ever. i haven't watched wrestling in years but i have continued to follow his career.

yeah I watched it, and it was nothing new to me, except for the incident where he shot the guy. i had never heard that before, crazy stuff. it was a sad story and tough to watch, but really good segment. i hope he can turn things around

The shooting incident I has never heard about and I also never realized how old he is......Damn

You don't realize how old a lot of these guys are until you look it up lol

Sting- 52

Kevin Nash- 52

Scott Steiner- 49

Ric Flair- 62

Hulk Hogan- 58

Lex Luger- 53

Mick Foley- 46

The Undertaker- 46

Stone Cold- 46

Whats even more alarming is the number of wrestlers that have died in their 40s.

""An alarming number of performers from 1991's Wrestlemania VII are now dead."

The Yahoo! Sports article notes that over 25 percent of the performers from Wrestlemania VII have died prematurely (14 deceased of 51 total), with many of the deaths being attributed to drug use. The article forgot to list Sensational Sherri, who died of a drug overdose at the age of 49",

On a funny note, while looking this stuff up I came across an article about Brock Lesnar and Rena Mero (Sable) having their second kid. Their sons names are Turk and Duke....someone likes video games lol

mass quantities of steroids+drugs+alcoholism+abusing your body=53 year old bombed-out shell of a human

i see plenty of people just like that, but they were never pro wrestlers--just people who's bodies have gone to shit due to years of abuse. sure, this story is sad. but there are multiple other pro athletes who likely have the same story. i heard the same thing regarding jake the snake roberts.

i did enjoy watching monday night raw in grad school at pannini's on 10th with my buddies. bring your own refillable cup--lulz. the wolfpack was in full-effect at that time.