Any peeps from High School that played sports and good? where are they now?

Buck531

Simon Fraser who you should all know, for OSU when they won the 2003 BCS championship. He now plays for the atlanta falcons. Really good guy, comes to talk and practice with the UA team every once in a while.

Jack Nicklaus is probably the most famous by far to come out of UA.

No one went pro while I was there though, everyone sucked.

I played against a few names people may know....

Scrimmaged Brady Quinn

Played against Joel Penton, Gary Russel, Ernie Wheelright.

It's ridiculous how good the guys who play D1 football really are. First team all state guys will go on to ride the bench at D3 colleges.

Oh yeah, had Ki-Jana Carter pick up my bar tab at Classics in Westerville once. Pretty cool ass dude.

Simon Fraser who you should all know, for OSU when they won the 2003 BCS championship. He now plays for the atlanta falcons. Really good guy, comes to talk and practice with the UA team every once in a while.

Beat me to it, knew him fairly well. Actually was ballin with him up at Hastings 5-6 years ago and lol'd because im a good 2" taller then him and he's listed @ 6'6 (im 6'5). Also does he drive around in a Viper now? I swear i've seen him cruzin on riverside a number of times...

Oh forgot to mention my buddy Derek Holland, he just happened to throw a 2 hitter in the world series last night lol

Side note, I had a thicker mustache at 13. He needs to shave that weak shit. I guess when you throw like that, you can have whatever facial hair you want!

Side note, I had a thicker mustache at 13. He needs to shave that weak shit. I guess when you throw like that, you can have whatever facial hair you want!

Haha yeah the stache is ridiculous. Its taken on a life of its own, our highschool (Newark) was selling T-Shirts that said "Derek (The Stache) Holland" and fake mustaches. I guess him and a few other friends started growing them as a joke, his is by far the worst looking.

Haha yeah the stache is ridiculous. Its taken on a life of its own, our highschool (Newark) was selling T-Shirts that said "Derek (The Stache) Holland" and fake mustaches. I guess him and a few other friends started growing them as a joke, his is by far the worst looking.

You guys should send him the shirt and a fake Tom Selleck stache. Have him wear the stache the next time he is on the mound.

I have know Luke Fickell since he was 5 years old when we used to wrestle for the "Little Stallions" and we both ended up at the same high school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Fickell

I have also know Blaine Wilson since grade school. Our high school did not have a guys gymnastics team until he showed up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaine_Wilson

Andy Katzenmoyer was a monster for tOSU. There is 1 play that stands out in my mind and that is his hit against the Missouri qb. He flat out destroyed that guy, go to youtube and look it up.

FATALITY

Edit: Even better clip of it here - has audio and replay:

Gary russell, who played for MINN and scored the first touchdown for the Steelers in the Superbowl.

Ernie Wheelright, plyed for MINN as-well i think last time i checked he played for baltimore.

I played numerous sports, but was really good at baseball and made a minor league team down in dayton. Covered centerfield like no other! And was deadly fast on the bases :fuckyeah: