2 ls2 vettes vs 03/04 ported cobra

lilmiller74

The only one that is shitty is the first one and its because it was sent in a text....and im truly sorry you were forced to watch my awefull videos.

dont get me wrong i still enjoyed them.. the quality(even the otehr two) just sucks.

for as much videos,,,

meh maybe thats just me bitching ahh well

I am the one in the silver cobra and I do have a little bit of belt slip but usually not much. Although when I got home there was plenty of rubber build up on my pulleys. As far as the people that care about how the car is shifted its because when you try to bang the gears expecally in 4th it just wont go. The trans is getting rebuilt this winter along with a new clutch and flywheel. I have never drove a car that has so many problems getting it into gear but its only for fun so who cares anyways. And I like the videos KC :)

I am the one in the silver cobra and I do have a little bit of belt slip but usually not much. Although when I got home there was plenty of rubber build up on my pulleys. As far as the people that care about how the car is shifted its because when you try to bang the gears expecally in 4th it just wont go. The trans is getting rebuilt this winter along with a new clutch and flywheel. I have never drove a car that has so many problems getting it into gear but its only for fun so who cares anyways. And I like the videos KC :)

yeah cobra are very hard to drive. you will learn, hopefully

I knew you were either spinning or or had belt slip. Change the fluid in your tranny get pro 5.0 shifter a new clutch and pprv delete and you will be amazed how well you can bang gearz with the t56. I say this from personal experience. Cant remember what kind of tranny fluid off the top my head.

I knew you were either spinning or or had belt slip. Change the fluid in your tranny get pro 5.0 shifter a new clutch and pprv delete and you will be amazed how well you can bang gearz with the t56. I say this from personal experience. Cant remember what kind of tranny fluid off the top my head.

forgot about the pprv delete. my car had the dreaded 'hesitation' between shifts with the ported blower. this was the only thing that took care of it.

read the svtperformance thread "how to adjust your clutch cable", and buy a firewall adjuster and quadrant from fiore. that worked fine with my cobra, at 600rwhp and stock transmission/clutch, with mgw shifter

Just don't lean on the seat lever and get stuck...........:)