Tilley posts boobs & Noob gets Flamed , Everyone Wins

BStowers023

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recorded from a cell phone dumbfuck.

My neighbor grew up Amish, but left the heritage when he was 18 years old. He first moved to Akron, and then here to Columbus. Some things stayed with him, like his know-how for construction and overall touch to details. He also kept up with his love for animals, raising goats right here in the backyard of suburbia Columbus. The goats are quiet animals, they don't get out and destroy the neighborhood gardens. If he didn't take them out occasionally, you would never know they were there due to the 6 foot privacy fence that he hand built almost a decade ago. He lived a quiet life, that is up until recently.

He approached me last week with a subtle series of knocks on my door. "Good to see you, Pat" I answered. He struck off some simple conversation, and I couldn't figure out why he was there. Perhaps one of his goats got loose and he was wondering if I saw it, or knew anything? The kids from the block over had vandalized two mail boxes last week, maybe they had something to do. I was right however, it was about the goats, but had little to nothing to do with them getting out. He asked me if I had a girlfriend, and if her and I would like to have a foursome with him and one of his prize goat studs. I took a moment to think about it, but the answer came to me.

"Pat" I said, "I would love to be jizzed on by your finest goat while donkey punching you as my girlfriend licks shit off my ass." He seemed shocked at first but my idea seemed to stick with him. "This is just a one time thing you know, so lets make it work. What time are you free next week?" He hesitantly replied. I thought about it and the 28th of this month seemed like a good day, after all, the weather outlook is clear. So I ask you, BStowers023, are you free to record us with your camera phone? You obviously possess some sort of talent that could make Andy Warhol cry, and we would gladly make it worth your time compensation wise.

Let me know,

-Ryan.

THAT'S EVEN MORE AMAZING! Just imagine what kind of top notch cinematography you could produce with real equipment!

You could make the blacks really pop, and the night really show it's lightlessness while recording your triumphs. Lord knows I would want to document every event I exerienced if I owned as fine an automobile as you good sir.

Recorded from a cell phone dumbfuck.

Sorry didn't read your novel.

Um? Because it's on my thread?

After your rims thread I have realized you are not good at this internet thing. Maybe you should calm down and not take everything like it is a yo mamma joke?

lol I dont think I was out of line? I had already stated the video was taken from a cell phone (didn't really try and make a GREAT video) and then some dude posts 4 paragraphs like i'm actually going to read it. I guess there is no point in posting on this forum if people just get off topic, I figured maybe people would comment on the race (as you can obviously see the result) but everyone just wants to start bashing. Oh well, ill stop posting.

TL;DR

lol I dont think I was out of line? I had already stated the video was taken from a cell phone (didn't really try and make a GREAT video) and then some dude posts 4 paragraphs like i'm actually going to read it. I guess there is no point in posting on this forum if people just get off topic, I figured maybe people would comment on the race (as you can obviously see the result) but everyone just wants to start bashing. Oh well, ill stop posting.

Honestly couldnt see a thing till i saw brake lights, oh and that guys pants. Nice pants.

Wow did you miss the point...

If you have not noticed yet people bullshit with each other a lot on here. The second you get all bloody in your mangina the sharks start to circle. Then the sharks feed on each of your crankyface replys.

In short learn to roll with the punches. Oh and if you think this place is bad, better stay away from the big boy websites because you will not last their either.

Here is how the race went then I will describe it.

We talked before the race and he wanted a 60 roll (corvette roll) I agreed, so we went out (on a very dark road, not some lit up heavy traffic interstate) and I honked it off at 60...I immediately pulled a fender on him but my master cylinder is going out so my 3-4 shift was fairly slow, between shifts he came back and got dead even and then at the top of my 4th I started pulling and let off at 130 with about a half-1 car length ahead of him.

Yes, but do you make movies professionally?

Will patiently await reply.