Tilley posts boobs & Noob gets Flamed , Everyone Wins

BStowers023

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

This was a great way to respond to this post. (No sarcasm - I mean it.) Had you just done this the first time, things probably wouldn't have gone south as rapidly as they did.

Unfortunately, you flamed a really well-respected member of this site. CR can be fairly defensive of it's members, especially the well-respected ones.

You seem like an intelligent guy with at least some sense of humor. And, you actually care about racing, which is something of a lost art form around here these days. It would be unfortunate for you not to work out here. Just roll with the punches and you'll be fine.

We have a lot of shit talking on the forums im at here down south as well and i'm fine but I KNOW all of those guys and most of the arguments/shit talking about involving cars not what type of recording equipment you own. I guess when you have absolutely no car inteligence your only reply can be something off topic.

Hwilli knows a few things about cars, more than most on this site. He posts off topic to mess with you and you bit harder than a fat chick into a cake.

I understand. The race was kindof random and all we had was a cell phone so figured it was better than nothing. Didn't intend to argue with anyone just thought i'd post something. Sorry for the inconvience.

No worries, it'll all be fine. We all know that you were just posting up what you had to share, and we all know cell phone vids just inherently suck. Most of the jabs that are tossed around here are done in good fun.

Eventually, we should post up a CR Survival Guide - like facts that you need to know to get by on CR. Like, for example:

1. Everyone on CR dates girls that look at least this good:

http://www.venus360.com/gallery/jordan-carver-62/Jordan-Carver-Yoga_05.jpg

GAWD DAMN IT TILLEY NWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Schmuckingham