Tilley posts boobs & Noob gets Flamed , Everyone Wins

BStowers023

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, mods should be better.

i could understand it if it was in the kitchen. The dude posts racing content, users pick him apart for 1 crappy cell phone vid, mods join the fight.

This is why my visits here are dwindling.

Nice cobra man. always been a fan.

i could understand it if it was in the kitchen. The dude posts racing content, users pick him apart for 1 crappy cell phone vid, mods join the fight.

Did you see all his posts? Have you seen his other posts where he just lashes out? Be Jeffro fail hard and fast

Thanks for your support, Vote for me in 2012.

Since the OP bitched out and edited most of his posts this has been moved to the correct area.

The gimp is out of the box pulp fiction style....

Well since the thread title was edited I figured I could edit my posts as well, seems fair right? :thumbup:

Did you see all his posts? Have you seen his other posts where he just lashes out? Be Jeffro fail hard and fast

It's all in good fun when that cordell dude was cussing me out and telling me he hopes my wheels cuts in half and I wreck my car and die, but when I get SLIGHTLY defensive about my race video all the sudden i've commited a felony?

Well since the thread title was edited I figured I could edit my posts as well, seems fair right? :thumbup:

<-------See those green letters over there?

That means I special, like helmet and drool special leashed to a swing set, and I can change the thread title to reflect the awesomeness that was this de-rail.

i read the first page before it got edited. decided nothing to see here, moving on. grant it he started the name calling, but that should have been cleaned up before it even happened.

<-------See those green letters over there?

That means I special, like helmet and drool special leashed to a swing set, and I can change the thread title to reflect the awesomeness that was this de-rail.

you are a fucking tool. You must have sucked Jones dick real good. Seriously, why would someone boast about being a moderator, a shitty one at that.

You hate me dont you!? *cry* I thought what we had was special:fa:

<3

tilley got duped by this fucking clown. was giving him legit advice, then he goes back and deletes all his posts.

Seriously, WTF. So glad I made the effort. Deletes = one of the worst moves ever.

It's all in good fun when that cordell dude was cussing me out and telling me he hopes my wheels cuts in half and I wreck my car and die, but when I get SLIGHTLY defensive about my race video all the sudden i've commited a felony?

Welcome to Columbus Racing.