Tilley posts boobs & Noob gets Flamed , Everyone Wins

BStowers023

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am petrified. He is over 160 and does not suck dick, as he has specified that is the qualities in which I must posses to be a man. :megusta:

So does that mean you are under 160 and suck dick? I am just trying to get some clarity on the subject.

Serious question dover. have u ever rode your bike down the 1/4mile yet? word on the street is thats a no. if so how fast did it go. i know not any clown can just jump on a bike and go fast expecially one with power. i could proably run a 14 on it. but i dont ride bikes.

Serious question dover. have u ever rode your bike down the 1/4mile yet? word on the street is thats a no. if so how fast did it go. i know not any clown can just jump on a bike and go fast expecially one with power. i could proably run a 14 on it. but i dont ride bikes.

never been down a "track" nope.

so uve never evan been to a track with it, and im the one that dont know shit?

ok. once again racing a race with a bike that dosent run, never made a pass at a track, so u have no clue what the bike will run with u on it. wow with your past driving skills this sounds safe as hell to me! NOT

so uve never evan been to a track with it, and im the one that dont know shit?

ok. once again racing a race with a bike that dosent run, never made a pass at a track, so u have no clue what the bike will run with u on it. wow with your past driving skills this sounds safe as hell to me! NOT

If you back peddle any faster you might be able to catch a bus back to the dumpster you came from :dumb:

Bud I've made countless passes at the track. I know I can go straight down and not run u over. But can u say the same I'm not some strangers yard for u to park ur vette on. I don't give a fuck if your bike runs 7.80s if it is apart and uve never ridden at the track I can fucken garentee u that ur not gona push it into the 7 sec zone. I highly doubt ill evan run a 9.0 out there and still wasent worried about ur bike cause just like the rest of cr on your cock. U can't win with a bike that don't run. And highly unlikley u could make a full pass right out the gate on the strip. So once again your all slow. And once again its proven. And once again when I talk shit its me talking about my own shit with me driving. Man the bullshit on this site is amazing. See u tomorrow at the track with real men racing. Bring my 100 bucks. I need some pump e85 shits expensive.