Pair of FC's (Again) $1200 o.b.o.

Wonderboy

So Im trying to sell the FC's again. Ive really lost interest in building the car at this point and can really use the extra space in the driveway/garage. Im asking $1200 for both cars with quite a few extra interior/ exterior pieces and SBF swap headers. What Ive got is a 90 and 91, both in GTU trim and both black. One still has a rough running rotary in it and the other is just a roller but, has a full cage. The caged roller has no rust and only a few small dents/dings. The only downside is the roller only has a bill of sale from the previous owner, who is a member on here and I do have the title in hand for the other car. Im dropping my price because of the title issue. Id really like to get these gone soon so make an offer. Ill consider partial trades for guns, atv's, motorcycle's (prefferably old "bobber" style), or anything cool you might have. Ive also got a torn down 302, a t5 trans, a king cobra clutch, and a driveshaft for the grannyspeedshop swap kit that I will sell separately from the cars.

Here is a link to my old build thread and it has all the info and pictures you should need to get a good idea about the cars. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64069

Thanks for looking. And if you know anyone who may be interested please send them my direction because I really dont want to have to scrap these cars to get them out of my way.

If they are a member here why do you not get the title taken care of so the new owner won't have to play the run around game?

Because he doesnt have a title and I dont have anyway to transport the car to the bmv to get it checked out for a new title. Thats why Im taking a loss and selling them for less than I paid. Plus, Im just done messing with them. If these dont get bought soon, Ill probably just scrap them.

Intrested in a 90 cutlass supreme? 82000 original miles, 5 speed freshly rebuilt motor, there are some things needing attention, but if your interested just pm me and we can go over the details.

Got any pics? Could I sell it for $1200?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just a heads up Steve, all that you need is the person who the car is titled to and their driver's license present at the title bureau, You don't need the car present.

I believe it was last titled out of state. Im thinking it could make a good track car or drift project.

• 2 months later...
New toy= GTO ??? bout time.

Somebody needs to buy these and pick up a ls1/ls2 engine/tranny setup off of craiglist somewhere n make one nasty.

New toy plan has been gto for a while but, home purchase has delayed for a couple years. Im really just done with the idea of building a car and would rather be able to drive and enjoy my project as I mod it. And the cage car would be a nasty track monster with an lsx swap.

And the garage if awful crowded with two quads, a trailer, and an rx7. A little space would be nice.