Pair of FC's (Again) $1200 o.b.o.

Wonderboy

New toy plan has been gto for a while but, home purchase has delayed for a couple years. Im really just done with the idea of building a car and would rather be able to drive and enjoy my project as I mod it. And the cage car would be a nasty track monster with an lsx swap.

And the garage if awful crowded with two quads, a trailer, and an rx7. A little space would be nice.

Yea I just bought my house a year ago. Then bought my GTO soon after.Buying houses def. delays toys for a bit unless your made of money

I would say you are probably only going to be able to get scrap value for these unless you go down and get a title

Yeah probably. I just dont want to get a trailer and deal with getting it out of the garage and then back in there. Its kinda surrounded by all kinds of crap. I may have to though. Or just scrap the things so its over with quickly.

Yea I just bought my house a year ago. Then bought my GTO soon after.Buying houses def. delays toys for a bit unless your made of money

Well another part of the problem was buying brand new quads and other random toys instead of the car. But, I think its time for the car now. I cant believe no one is interested in a solid track only car. Maybe I should post these up somewhere else as well. Anybody have any recommendations?

Yeah probably. I just dont want to get a trailer and deal with getting it out of the garage and then back in there. Its kinda surrounded by all kinds of crap. I may have to though. Or just scrap the things so its over with quickly.

Won't you need the title to scrap the car? Every time I've had a car scrapped they won't take it without the title

Not if its cut up :)

This is what i was thinking. But, Id hate to chop up that lovely cage. Ill find someone eventually. Or maybe Ill find someone i can borrow a trailer from. I just dont want to have to pay a bunch to get it titled just to get rid of it.