How can I organize a drunk party?

Cordell

Now that fall is in full swing and winter is right around the corner, and I'm not going to get to go out cruising in the cars or on the bike, and tracks are closing for the year, I want to find things to do that don't include sitting at home bored out of my mind.

This is my favorite time of year to drink, so is it possible to rent a place to get fall down drunk and party like rockstars? It could be like a track rental without the track, but with kegs.

Keep in mind I didn't go to collage and got married young without a bachelor party, I'm feeling like I missed out. Who's down?

I know EXACTLY what to do.

Contact a local Hotel (something decent - ie Hampton Inn). Make sure they have a decent sized Lobby. Get a group rate on a block of rooms (10-15). Have friends get rooms at discount rate. Get rip roaring trashed, and no one drives!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Contact a local Hotel (something decent - ie Hampton Inn). Make sure they have a decent sized Lobby. Get a group rate on a block of rooms (10-15). Have friends get rooms at discount rate. Get rip roaring trashed, and no one drives!!

KillJoy

That is what I'm talking about.

KillJoy

+1 I like this idea. I need to celebrate ;)