Reputable HID kits

AudiOn19s

before I read this thread, Just wanted to say that I had purchased a 35 dollar HID kit off of ebay called Xentec. Ive had it for about a year now and havent had any problems with it. Its a 6000k bulb. I wish I woulve read this sooner and bought the DDM but just an FYI i havent had any problems with the cheap xentec kit.

before I read this thread, Just wanted to say that I had purchased a 35 dollar HID kit off of ebay called Xentec. Ive had it for about a year now and havent had any problems with it. Its a 6000k bulb. I wish I woulve read this sooner and bought the DDM but just an FYI i havent had any problems with the cheap xentec kit.

One of my good friends tried to push me to that brand kit on e-bay. He has 3 of them currently and has had no issues in in over 2 years so far.

I'm sure there are pleanty of issues with all of the cheap brands though. Funny I came here looking for a more reputable kit and ended up going for the cheapest one I could find! :-( In the end I justified the cheap kit because it was going on a car with 200k miles on it

Like I said, at least for the moment I've got two functioning headlights again even though they're a mixed bag. The bulb color even matches so I'm good for now.

Andy,

in the future, stay away from DDM Tuning

some one posted theretrofitsource.............they happen to be in Westerville, not far at all from you (close to Polaris/270 intersection)

go there

They moved to Atlanta. I detailed their cars and they are great guys. You're right I should have just gone with their stuff though from the get go.

They moved to Atlanta. I detailed their cars and they are great guys. You're right I should have just gone with their stuff though from the get go.

i had no idea...must be very recent they moved

that 996 the guy had/has is very nice, as well as the blue FJ Cruiser................

:gabe:but the paint looked like utter crap...they probably had a crappy detailer:gabe::masturboy::masturboy:

i had no idea...must be very recent they moved

that 996 the guy had/has is very nice, as well as the blue FJ Cruiser................

:gabe:but the paint looked like utter crap...they probably had a crappy detailer:gabe::masturboy::masturboy:

ha...never touched the FJ other than a small scratch I removed on the rear pass side quarter. You're right the rest of it needed done. All those FJ's have really soft paint and I've never seen one with good paint :(

He sold the 996TT and bought an orange Gallardo. Car is PIMP

...so I bought the DDM tuning kit. They were on sale for $30 so why not I thought.

One of the balasts was DOA. Hopefully the exchange doesn't take nearly as long to get here as the initial order did. Not holding my breath. Guess I'm not totally upset because I only had one side out. The DDM 5k bulb is exactly the same color as my current 6k bulb

GOOD LUCK with that.. Im STILL trying to get 1 DOA bulb AND ballast replaced.

Ive bought 3 kits from them and the bulb scam shit is definitely legit. Ill never order from them or tell anyone else to either.

Ive bought 4 kits from kyrptonbulb.com now and theyve been SO much better. You get the correct bulbs, the kit works and the customer service is better... oh Ill mention they ship from the USA TOO.

Well with all these cheap kits and high dollar kits out there i have that 91 ef hatch but ive heard just rape a bwm for its set up and it work just as well as anything and the install is easy true? not true? Not an import guy but im learning.... i think...