Another Thumbs up for Wheel Medic

TTQ B4U

Last summer I worked with them to mount and balance new rubber on the summer wheels of the MS3 and while doing so they fixed a very slight bend. All was great. Somewhere between then and a few weeks ago, the front end developed a pretty strong vibration. Called Bryce who said no problem, just bring it in and we'll fix her up.

My lazy but drove over there this morning without an appointment but instead of being told no, Phil at the counter worked to get the car in. In less than 30 minutes the vehicle was done and they found what appeared to be a missing weight as the culprit. The kicker....no charge.

I Test drove her up to some pretty fun speed while not only showing a Hemi JGC that it's heavy and slow but that runs from 3rd through 5th in this little hatch kick ass for what it is. The car was as smooth as silk.

Thanks Guys! Thumbs up once again from a very satisfied customer. :thumbup: can't wait to get them powder coated this winter.