rc racing and off road

ericsarge

Tried it. I suck at it. Was fun though. Just like real life, Autox/drag racing. Auto x was fun but I suck at it. Drag racing, im good at it.

On a side note, they do drag race slot cars for money. I have some friends that do it throughout the winter months to get their drag racing fix.

I've got a buddy thats been doing this and racing for CRCRC for years, I love going to watch him race but damn when he races the on road stuff I can barely keep up with the cars just watching let alone racing. Fun to mess with and the level of adjustability of some of those cars is insane but I suck to bad at it to be competitive on any level.

RC racing is alot of fun, when your truck/buggy/car is set up correctly. I have been doing it since I was 5 or 6. But I would have to say that flying heli has been alot more rewarding! But alot more dangerous too! Check out http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?p=1653515102FDDFC7&v=l2ZehNXSl2s and http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=Bfs0iaepA3E

So what you are saying is, anytime you have to turn the steering wheel, you are out.... :p

yep, i slow down way to much in the corners. takeing corners fast is Probably not a good trait to have considering I drive a semi pulling a set of double trailers. I'm not going to be the next one the news for closing down and exit ramp. ;)