Movie: J. Edgar

Putty

Yet another great movie by Clint Eastwood. Leo played an amazing part! I had no idea the type of life Edgar lead, but it's very interesting. All the things he came up with and created was unknown to me as well.

I recommend this when it comes out on Friday.

Getting destroyed by the critics. 43% on RottenTomatoes right now. Says Leo is as good as you'd expect him to be and Eastwood did a bad job. Looking at Eastwood's directing career on IMDB the only movie of his I've seen is Space Cowboys...lol.

I never trust critics.

I definitly want to see this. Putty did you see a prescreening of it or something?

I never trust critics.

I never take a lone critic's opinion on something but a collective opinion... all of the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes... 43% through 54 reviews so far. Usually I give movies at 70% a decent chance of being pretty good. 80% and up is always good. 90% and up is great.

I was looking forward to this because DiCaprio is probably the best actor out there right now but... fucking Eastwood.