F/S: 1984 BMW 530i RARE, CLEAN CHEAP

Evolved8

Info:

Year: 1984

Make/Model: BMW 533i Sedan

Odo: 18x,xxx

Condition: Excellent Runs and Drives no mechanical issues

Sale price: $1500 if sold by This Friday. Orig price is $2699

Do NOT post If your not a buyer for the car, OR your just passing through, save yourself the trouble. Please Keep comments to yourself unless its a free Bump (thanks in advance) Any B.S will be removed

This vehicle is perfect for a Daily driver, OR a swap car. However do not mistake it for that because it runs and drives Perfect

5 Speed car

Metallic Tan over Tan

NO RUST I aquired this car from Arizona and it is a 1 owner ( I have EVERY service record dating back to 1984!!)

Aftermarket Raido

Foglights

Needs attention:

The speedo and Tach go in and out

Blower motor is not coming on

Options:

Power EVERYTHING

Sunroof

Alloy wheels

New starter

Oil Change

Brakes

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/IMAG0010.jpg

Edited by Evolved8
  • Downvote 1

Steve if you are selling this for Germain you will need to obtain a sponsorship.

This is my car.

NO RUST I aquired this car from Arizona and it is a 1 owner ( I have EVERY service record dating back to 1984!!)

Thanks,

Eric

Bump for an excellent price on one very clean car. I took a close look at this car today and it's in very good original condition. Lots of different directions to go with this car to make it a real head-turner for low $$$$.

If I weren't thinning the herd, this car would be mine.

GLWS

Bump for an excellent price on one very clean car. I took a close look at this car today and it's in very good original condition. Lots of different directions to go with this car to make it a real head-turner for low $$$$.

If I weren't thinning the herd, this car would be mine.

GLWS

Thanks Doc. Crack head price for an easy sale will be $1,999 if sold by monday 11/22/11 Need to clear this car out of my way.