mother fuckers...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a spot. we moved it out this week because her dad put in a baller floor in her garage and the floor needs to cure or some shit...

should have had me do it. could have put the back back the next day and not had to post this on cr:masturboy:

should have had me do it. could have put the back back the next day and not had to post this on cr:masturboy:

free.....her dad did it for free..i dont give a crap how long i have to park out side it was free....:lol:

yea had it beeen in the garage it wouldnt of gotten hit buttttt im sure with my luck ins tead of it getting hit by something the garage would of caved in haha

Fuckers I came home from work and found this!!!!!

I am calling Hal and having him look into this for me

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc122/koolrayz/DSC05156.jpg

Ray wins again!!!

Why is there an extension cord hanging out???

Paul you really need to make a spot in the garage for the bike.

At least I'm not the last one to lay it down. :fuckyeah:

I agree, it should be in a garage. Secondly, this bike has been laid down before? who the fuck cares then, I'd just park it like that, it would keep it from falling over. It may bring you back to your huffy days.

time to go old school and park it in the garage

Paul, if you have cracked pastics I should be able to repair them for you, then you'll just have to have it painted. Way cheaper than replacing them, so you can save up to buy a new quad.

fgt

agreed...has to be one of those fuckers in my small street...

i have a spot in the garage. we moved it out this week because her dad put in a baller floor in her garage and the floor needs to cure or some shit...

meh im ok with it.

I agree, it should be in a garage. Secondly, this bike has been laid down before? who the fuck cares then, I'd just park it like that, it would keep it from falling over. It may bring you back to your huffy days.

time to go old school and park it in the garage

Paul, if you have cracked pastics I should be able to repair them for you, then you'll just have to have it painted. Way cheaper than replacing them, so you can save up to buy a new quad.

fgt

reading owns you both.... i have a spot in the garage we just put it out side this week as well as the cars cause it got a new floor in teh garage...